2008 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: 2008 King Ranch F150 poorest K

2008 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

King Ranch SuperCrew (5.4L V8 4-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

2008 King Ranch F150 poorest KR yet
By Earl Tooke on

2008 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is my seventh new Ford since 1993, and my third King Ranch truck. While the quiet and smoothness of this ride are the very highest yet, the seats are absolutely the most uncomfortable I've ever experienced, much like sitting in a metal folding chair. The handling is excellent both in town and on the highway. The sound system is AWEsome, and the reliability is...Ford...change the oil every 5k miles and get a new battery every other year and follow the scheduled maintenance program, and the vehicle will never fail you. My 2005 F250 is still in the family!

The stereo is excellent. The buttons on the steering wheel, dash, and drivers seat are all the most drive- friendly yet on a ford vehicle. You don't have to 'look' to push.

Hard seats. The seams where the leather sections are put together are so hard that my thigh feels bruised every morning when I get to work. This is the poorest seat design of any Ford I've ever driven.