2008 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Loving It
By Jim on 05/22/08 10:42 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCab FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have driven many differnet trucks but I always come back to Ford, man they did an outstanding job with this truck, 300 HP is plenty for anyone that knows trucks, 365 torque is where it's at. It drives awesome like driving a car, 4wd in the snow is great. Think this maybe my last truck for some years to come, very happy

Great Truck
By Fred on 03/20/08 18:28 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCab FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This truck has exceeded my expectations in every catagory. I just took a long trip across PA aorund 65 mph and got just over 20 mpg. This truck only has 1200 miles on it. The mileage should only get better. I plan to add an exhaust and cold-air intake and expect even better mileage. Comfort is excellent for long hauls and it is also really quiet. I've driven a variety of trucks (Chevy and Dodge) in 11 years of contract work. Nothing else compares. I could not ask for a better truck.

Best truck made
By fordchris1486 on 12/19/07 08:33 AM (PST)

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCab XL 4dr SuperCab Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I've had this F-150 XL with the 5.4l engine for almost 6 months now and it has once again proved itself. I'm a general contractor for a concrete company in north Texas and I do a lot of driving. This truck gets the crap beat out of it and it just keeps asking for more. So Ford keep up the good work. I can't wait to see your 09 F- 150

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Ford F-150 Supercab in VA is:

$129 per month*