Used 2008 Ford F-150 King Ranch SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

2008 King Ranch F150 poorest KR yet
By Earl Tooke

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is my seventh new Ford since 1993, and my third King Ranch truck. While the quiet and smoothness of this ride are the very highest yet, the seats are absolutely the most uncomfortable I've ever experienced, much like sitting in a metal folding chair. The handling is excellent both in town and on the highway. The sound system is AWEsome, and the reliability is...Ford...change the oil every 5k miles and get a new battery every other year and follow the scheduled maintenance program, and the vehicle will never fail you. My 2005 F250 is still in the family!

The stereo is excellent. The buttons on the steering wheel, dash, and drivers seat are all the most drive- friendly yet on a ford vehicle. You don't have to 'look' to push.

Hard seats. The seams where the leather sections are put together are so hard that my thigh feels bruised every morning when I get to work. This is the poorest seat design of any Ford I've ever driven.

Ford forever
By chuck

The King Ranch surpassed my expectations with its option packages, more than my 04 Lariat. Ride is comfortable and fun to drive, power is responsive even with a half ton in the bed. Quiet interior when traveling on a variety of road surfaces

Best features are navagation system; satelite radio; rear camera; power folding side mirrors

A symbol of the King Ranch is the saddle bag flap behind both driver and passenger seats; omitted on my King Ranch; put them back where the belong