Used 2008 Ford F-150 FX2 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Disappointed
By FL

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third Ford and I am somewhat disappointed. The truck itself is beautiful and stylish. The ride is smooth and the interior is the best I’ve ever seen in a truck. The truck also does what it was designed to do. However the truck does not perform well on the freeway. The 4.6L V-8 engine is not powerful enough for a vehicle this size. When I press the accelerator there is almost no response. Its like the engine is telling me I going to take my sweet time getting on the freeway and if I feel like it I may pass this vehicle. I’m not a speed demon, but I expect my vehicles to respond. Overall it’s a nice truck.

The interior

Improve the 4.6L V-8 engine

Upgrade
By RajunCajun

2008 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I switched from a 2 door Dodge and love my new Ford FX2. It gets a lot of looks and is fun to drive. The ride is quiet even at highway speeds and much smoother than my Dodge. Like the idea of having a 5.4 flex fuel but don't really have to many flex fuel stations.

Like the trailer hitch having both connections. Love the back up camera makes backing up to the trailer much easier when alone, and parking a breeze.

Would like to see a 5 speed auto with 1st and 2nd gear selection. Move cruise controls to wiper control arm and audio controls on steering wheel.