2007 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Wow! This is one nice truck!

2007 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

XL SuperCab (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Wow! This is one nice truck!
By Alan on

2007 Ford F-150 XL 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After much research, I finally bought my Lariet. Granted I've only had it for two days, but I've got to tell you it is an impressive truck. I've read many reviews and some reviewers complain about a lack of power; this certainly is not evident to me and I'm used to a 2001 Mustang GT. It's power is consistant and smooth throughout the RPM range. Inside it is amazingly quiet; the style and comfort of this truck is down right awesome! So far, I love it! If it holds up like my 1984 Bronco II did, it'll prove to be one hell of a truck. Check back in 10 years for an update!

The quietness of the cab and the smoothness of the ride, even while braking. The engine performs as smoothly as the ride. The leather interior, a great sound system, heated seat and mirrors and all the other amenities are just icing on the cake.

I really miss the dummy pedal that my Mustang had; I may have to make my own and market them. Some type of body side molding to help resist door dings would be nice. A removable compartment for trash would also be good.