Very Great Truck.
By FordLover1904 on
2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)
The 2007 F150 I have now owned for almost 3 years is one GREAT truck. They are QUIET, the ride is plush and not harsh, and for a 5.4 L V8 they get pretty good mileage. On long drives I have gotten 21mpg and that's actually calculated not the computer readout. On average, I get 16 mpg with a combination of city and highway driving. In almost 3 years of ownership, I have never had 1 single issue. The truck drives like the day I bought it. I almost traded it in recently for a Mercedes C230 (family car) but didn't because my truck rides better/softer and is quieter! Freeway speeds (70-75) are handled with EASE at 2,000RPM's all day with no downshifting to go up hill. (Tons of torque)
Favorite Features
The exterior design is Beautiful... great lines, high quality interior plastics (unlike Toyota!), good gas mileage (for a V8 Truck), NO ISSUES what so ever, soft ride quality, its Lexus quiet, transmission shifts smoothly, auto climate control and dimming rear mirror are a nice plus too!
Suggested Improvements
For this truck, NONE. I love this truck. Only thing I could think of is to see someone create a V8 that doesn't get the same mileage in 2010 that it did in 1965! ha ha. On a serious note, a light duty diesel would be great.