Still Love it after two years.
By Alan on
2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)
Two years and almost 30,000 miles later, I'm still lovin' my Lariat. The interior is great with the heated seats, auto dimming mirrors and the climate control. I've been hunting in some pretty rugged terrain, climbed a couple of very steep hills off-road and it does very well in 4 wheel drive. I've come back with Nevada Pin- Stripe down both sides and I just polish them out with Clear Coat Scratch Remover. My tires are about 1/2 worn, brakes have little wear and no problems. I can't gripe one bit about this truck; it's about as good as it gets. my wife loves it too. I have high hopes that my Lariat will be as good a vehicle as my 1984 Bronco II was after 10 years and 150,000 miles.
Favorite Features
Heavy duty suspension, Leather Interior with heated seats, auto dimming mirrors and a super smooth ride. I added wheel to wheel step bars and it is an awesome looking truck inside and out!
Suggested Improvements
An organizer under the rear seat would be an improvement. It would also be nice to be able to fold down the back of the rear seat. A telescoping steering wheel would also be nice.