Love this truck... Hate the fuel economy!
By Ashley on
2007 Ford F-150 XL 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I purchased this truck to pull my horse trailer - I love it! The outside styling is great, very sleek and sharp looking. Rides smooth and quiet all the time, and rides comfortable! I tried to work with GM on either a Sierra or Silverado and no dealership would work with me so I ended up w/ a Ford by default and I'm not sorry! I really like this truck! Fuel economy stinks compared to GM's that I've seen - I get about 13 MPG compared to almost 20 MPG on GM trucks that friends own. Inside storage is okay, although there is a small storage compartment under the radio and its useless - very shallow and everything falls out of it. Overall, I like this truck a lot and would buy another.
Favorite Features
Comfortable to ride in, sharp body style, lightweight tailgate that is easy to put up and down, deeper bed that makes the truck look bigger.
Suggested Improvements
Better fuel economy - especially since we have all been seeing the huge increase in gasoline prices! Its competitors are doing better in this area. I get only 13 MPG highway not towing my trailer! More useful storage in the interior.