2007 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Love the 150

2007 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

Lariat SuperCrew (5.4L V8 4-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

Love the 150
By Gregg on

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I just bought a new 2007 F150 Lariat, so I can't speak to long-term quality like some others might, but I have to say that it is much more than I expected. The brakes are awesome and what sold me on the truck as I looked for a tie-breaker between it and the 2008 Titan. The ride is very good and the cabin is so quite that it is hard to believe you are in a truck. The accessories are convenitently located and the appeal of the Lariat interior is super. The trim is complex and appealing. There's rich wood trim in combination with some modern metalic type finishes, as well as bright chrome. Seat support is good too. I was afraid I would miss my Lincoln but now wonder why I didn't do this sooner.

I love the heated seats (for my bad back), adjustable pedals and power folding rear view mirrors. The chrome stick shift is growing on me as well.

The only thing that has stuck out to me so far is how wide the center pillows are. I have to really make sure I look to the right thoroughly when I check for traffic.