2007 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Great all around vehicle

2007 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

XLT SuperCrew (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Great all around vehicle
By fordgirl1976 on

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We bought this truck because we have four children and the 4 wheel drive SUV's we were considering had room for us but nothing else (groceries, strollers etc.). This is my daily driver...and I have no complaints. I think it is easier to drive and park than my previous car (Ford Fusion) was. I get 15 miles to a gallon but I don't really notice because the tank is so large I can go 2 weeks on a tank of gas. My husband also takes this truck off road and we tow a camper with it without any issues. It goes great in the snow and I never have to worry about getting stuck anywhere. The ground clearance on this truck is awesome and I have no complaint as to how high it sits...it is a TRUCK!!!

Roomy cab that sits 6 of us comfortably. 5.4 Triton has plenty of power in any situation. Ride is smooth and not "bumpy" like other trucks I have been in. Simple knobs and controls that are easy to use while driving.

The only thing I would suggest is more storage compartment and cup holders in the cab of the Supercrews, but I realize this is a truck and not a minivan so I can't even complain about that!!