2007 Ford F-150 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Excellent Truck!

2007 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

XL SuperCab (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Excellent Truck!
By Stephen O. on

2007 Ford F-150 XL 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second F150 of the current design. My first was a base model regular cab '05. The first one was great, and this one has even more! I think the interior is very spacious and comfortable. It is stylish, and the cab is laid out well. The exterior is gorgeous... The best looking truck on the market, in my opinion! I have only put 700 miles on this one so far, but I have been impressed. Build quality overall is good, though I do have a bit of a rattle from the retractible cup holder. Also, there is a bit of an air intake wine or whistle during acceleration. I added a K&N intake to the 4.6L V8, and it sounds amazing! Improved the acceleration too! I highly recommend these trucks!

Favorite Features

Interior & exterior design; comfortable seats; Sirius satellite radio; engine sound (w/ K&N intake); nice alloy wheels with Michelins; powerful headlights; the stares and compliments that it brings everywhere I go!

Suggested Improvements

Add an extra gear or two to the automatic tranny. The engine could use the help, and it would improve the otherwise dismal (though not unexpected) fuel economy.