2007 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Big Money Wasted
By john on 05/27/07 19:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The 2007 Ford SuperCrew I purchased has already had problems. The signal lights stopped working last month, and the windshield washer stopped working this month. There is also a heat sheild that has been fixed twice that is still fibrating in my ear. Over all the quality of the truck is poor. It is a nice truck to drive when it is working correctly, but it has not worked correctly in since it was new. I would like to trade it in but Ford plays with the pricing so much that it is hard to find what the real value is. They do not hold any value. I will take a $12,000-$15,000 loss on it.

Love the 150
By Gregg on 05/25/07 13:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I just bought a new 2007 F150 Lariat, so I can't speak to long-term quality like some others might, but I have to say that it is much more than I expected. The brakes are awesome and what sold me on the truck as I looked for a tie-breaker between it and the 2008 Titan. The ride is very good and the cabin is so quite that it is hard to believe you are in a truck. The accessories are convenitently located and the appeal of the Lariat interior is super. The trim is complex and appealing. There's rich wood trim in combination with some modern metalic type finishes, as well as bright chrome. Seat support is good too. I was afraid I would miss my Lincoln but now wonder why I didn't do this sooner.

Highly Recomended
By iustitiamaedicus on 05/16/07 13:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Purchasing this vehicle has been one of the smartest decisions that I could have possibly made. It drives great has average MPG but makes up for it with engine power and design.

Big Upgrade
By Ford for Life on 05/08/07 12:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I recently bought a new Ford F-150 after owning a 2001 F-150. Ford has really upgraded this truck in terms of design and comfort. It is less tippy than the older model and the cab noise is virtually non-existent. I am also glad I bought the FX4 model with the larger tires and better suspension. I love this truck!

Ford can't find fixes for their problems
By CP on 04/25/07 19:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Great looking truck and fun to drive. I have had a horrible experience with Ford about the F 150's air conditioning system, cd changer, and rear window. The air conditioning system hisses and gurgles while driving. I am in the ultra high line automobile business and I know tricks of the trade. Ford refuses to admit that their is a problem, rather they state that the sound is normal.

King of Trucks
By Ivan Gutierrez on 04/19/07 21:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is a real man's truck. It will take whatever you throw at it and more. The towing and payload is remarkable. Combine that with a powerful triton V-8 and you have a truck that won't hold back. The build is solid and the fuel economy is not so bad.

Texas Edition - Excellent Value
By jbm_TX on 04/17/07 08:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

A fantastic truck, value-for-money. I looked at Dodge, Nissan, and Toyota. The Ford F150 is a real truck and it rides like a luxury car thanks to the recent changes in shock positioning. I switched from Ford to Nissan and now I am back in a Ford to stay.

The best truck -hands down
By Don on 04/07/07 21:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the 3rd F-150 supercrew I have owned. I think it is the best looking, riding, and quality truck on the market. I travel for two months a year. I love the ride quality, interior design, and sound isolation.The best truck on the market.

So Far, So Good
By JONJON on 03/29/07 19:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

It runs well, very comfortable. I love the captain seats and the interior room. The fuel economy could be better, average around 14.5 mpg on hwy and city. Vehicle has good power but is a little sluggish compared to expectations.

Glad I went American for a change
By Chris on 03/20/07 21:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck needing a tough son of a gun to haul thousands of pounds of product on long distance trips for my business and this truck fits the bill. My F-150 always gets great comments from people who love its looks. I just love it because it get the job done. I even slept in it one night because I couldn't find a hotel and it was a good night sleep at the secured rest stop. I wouldn't change much, but hopefully Ford will continue to improve on this nice looking, tough truck.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.