Used 2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews - 49 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Great truck, awful paint from Dearborn
By NeverAgain

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I love the truck itself, it's easily the nicest looking truck on the road. I've only had mine for three weeks, but it's going into the shop to be repainted because someone at the Dearborn plant didn't know how to paint. On three parts of the truck, there are paint flaws. Not just flaws, but actual debris in the paint, like little specks of sand were on the truck when it was painted. Because of this, this is the last Ford I buy. The consumer shouldn't have to be forced QA department. So, yeah -- awesome truck, awful fit and finish.Word to the wise: Do not buy a Ford made in Dearborn. And carefully inspect the vehicle in full sunlight before you do. Look it over and over again.

Better gas mileage, hire new QA managers in Dearborn, fire painters that don't know how to paint a vehicle.

Great truck
By Dave in Raleigh

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

It's the price/performance ratio that got me. I wanted towing capacity and 4WD, and got such a great deal, I couldn't pass it up. Got tired of snooty foreign dealers who wouldn't deal. Thanks to them, I got an excellent truck - it rides great for a commute, or when I tow the boat. I don't need sportscar acceleration- it's a truck!

Seating capacity is great. Actually, there's enough room for me to live in it. 4WD works easily.

Need some better storage capability, it basically has none, and the 4WD control should be where you can see it. Cupholders are awkward on the fold- down, and the pull-out are flimsy and hard to reach. Ditto on the storage box under the console, useless, as everything falls out.

Wow, What a Truck
By Decalman

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

2007 Harley-Davidson with Steve Saleen dual screw, intercooled SuperCharger. This is my fourth F-Series truck, 1975 F-100, 01 F-150 Lariat Supercab, 05 F- 150 King Ranch 4x4 SuperCrew. What else can I say. 07 HD is a Beautiful truck, more power than you can imagine. The Harley-Davidson has the same engine as my 05, but gobs more of power with the SuperCharger option. Ford did it right. This is a great addition to the F-150 line.

Beautiful truck, awesome wheels, handles nicely. The supercharged engine, power. Ford built a winner

I didn't buy the truck for economy. Did not expect great MPG, but still at only 1400 miles I'm getting 14+

What A Harley
By Decalman

Wow! The supercharger wakes this F-150 up. Passing power at the push of the pedal. This is my 4th F-series Ford. 1975 F-100 Long Bed, 2001 F-150 Lariat SuperCab, 2005 F-150 King Ranch SuperCrew, and now a 2007 Harley- Davidson SuperCharged SuperCrew. It is Black Beauty with more power than my 1994 Mustang Cobra Indy Pace Car. The Saleen supercharger provides some much more power and torque than my 2005 King Ranch with the same 5.4L engine. I'm really looking forward to driving this F-150 for a long long time. Ford has outdone itself. Fuel economy, premium fuel, if I was concerned with fuel economy, I certainly wouldn't have bought the Harley or the Mustang Cobra. A+ to Ford.

Power, did I mention horsepower, and the looks. The truck is doing 100MPH sitting in the driveway.

More horsepower.

Very Happy
By Logan

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After being a die hard Chevy guy for so long I had a hard time looking at the F-150, but am very happy I did. I got the XLT and optioned for the 18 inch wheels and 5.4 L engine. Also got the skid plates, chrome package, CPT chairs and some other goodies. This truck looks so much better then the Chevy and price for value kills the other big trucks. I have read the power and gas mileage complaints. It tows great, and it is a 4x4, so I dont plan on racing anyone. As for mileage, its a big truck with a V-8....like my trucks before I did not expect 25-30 MPG. I am getting around 16 in town and can nurse 20 or so on highway with the cruise set at 80. Very comfortable, stylish and roomy.

Cab room, smooth ride and quiet interior. Looks very good, great cargo room in truck bed. Heated mirrors

Tire pressure sensor light would not go out after tire inflatation. No built in bluetooth. Absolutely could use 5 or 6 speed auto trans, and slow drop tailgate