2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
King of Trucks
By Ivan Gutierrez on 04/19/07 21:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is a real man's truck. It will take whatever you throw at it and more. The towing and payload is remarkable. Combine that with a powerful triton V-8 and you have a truck that won't hold back. The build is solid and the fuel economy is not so bad.

Texas Edition - Excellent Value
By jbm_TX on 04/17/07 08:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

A fantastic truck, value-for-money. I looked at Dodge, Nissan, and Toyota. The Ford F150 is a real truck and it rides like a luxury car thanks to the recent changes in shock positioning. I switched from Ford to Nissan and now I am back in a Ford to stay.

The best truck -hands down
By Don on 04/07/07 21:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the 3rd F-150 supercrew I have owned. I think it is the best looking, riding, and quality truck on the market. I travel for two months a year. I love the ride quality, interior design, and sound isolation.The best truck on the market.

So Far, So Good
By JONJON on 03/29/07 19:46 PM (PDT)

It runs well, very comfortable. I love the captain seats and the interior room. The fuel economy could be better, average around 14.5 mpg on hwy and city. Vehicle has good power but is a little sluggish compared to expectations.

Glad I went American for a change
By Chris on 03/20/07 21:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck needing a tough son of a gun to haul thousands of pounds of product on long distance trips for my business and this truck fits the bill. My F-150 always gets great comments from people who love its looks. I just love it because it get the job done. I even slept in it one night because I couldn't find a hotel and it was a good night sleep at the secured rest stop. I wouldn't change much, but hopefully Ford will continue to improve on this nice looking, tough truck.

Harley Truck 07 4X4 GREAT!
By toms gt on 01/22/07 04:44 AM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck; had a 04 and loved it as well but the Harley option takes it to another level.

Beautiful Truck
By Mountain Man on 11/16/06 10:09 AM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The Lariat F150 was the nicest designed truck we drove. The interior was extremely nice and beat its competitors hands down. It's very well appointed truck but we have taken it into the mountains on some very tight 4WD trails and it has been a great off-road truck. We will primarily using the truck for hauling large items and off-roading to get to quiet places in the mountains. If we were more interested in towing, the F-150 may not have been in play. From a quality/reliability perspective, we thought the Tundra had the edge but we were convinced the Ford would last for a very long time. We have had great success with Fords in the past.

Honest review - 07 KING RANCH
By Bill on 10/01/06 02:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

"Z" plan buyer (owned 15 Fords). Best luxury truck in class...but. Ford is so close to perfect but misses the mark on basic no brainer features and poor warranty. I'm convinced the engineers do not drive trucks and do models and CAD design for looks not function. Unfortunately, they could have a home run and turn around the company if they would listened to the public and get back to basics. Weak A/C and pitiful fuel economy. Front passengers have elbows in rear cupholders. Poor location. Most Ford dealerships try to scam general public and still try to con the A, X and Z plan buyers with over-inflated dealer adds further ruining Ford experience.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.