Used 2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

FX2
By Problem Solver 706

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab FX2 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my truck when they were giving an incentive to push out the old and in with the new. I love my truck better than the 2006 Silverado I owned prior. The style and elegance are outstanding followed by a great ride. I put it on the road from GA to VA Beach and it road great.

Interior is user friendly. The vehicle inside and out has a unique sexiness about it.

Gas mileage, but what can you say, a truck is a truck.

Excellent Truck!
By Stephen O.

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab STX 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second F150 of the current design. My first was a base model regular cab '05. The first one was great, and this one has even more! I think the interior is very spacious and comfortable. It is stylish, and the cab is laid out well. The exterior is gorgeous... The best looking truck on the market, in my opinion! I have only put 700 miles on this one so far, but I have been impressed. Build quality overall is good, though I do have a bit of a rattle from the retractible cup holder. Also, there is a bit of an air intake wine or whistle during acceleration. I added a K&N intake to the 4.6L V8, and it sounds amazing! Improved the acceleration too! I highly recommend these trucks!

Interior & exterior design; comfortable seats; Sirius satellite radio; engine sound (w/ K&N intake); nice alloy wheels with Michelins; powerful headlights; the stares and compliments that it brings everywhere I go!

Add an extra gear or two to the automatic tranny. The engine could use the help, and it would improve the otherwise dismal (though not unexpected) fuel economy.

Style + Luxury + Performance = Lariat
By Alan

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have 4,200 miles on my Lariat and absolutley love it! It's very comfortable, handles well, looks great & performs very well. The heated leather seats, great stereo and all the other amenities of the Lariat are great! Shifting to 4 wheel drive is as easy as turning a knob and comes in handy on snowy roads. The 3:73 Limited Slip rearend may give it somewhat of an edge in the performance department. I test drove another Lariat that seemed very sluggish and my truck actually gets with it pretty well. I have no problem keeping up or leaving other trucks or cars behind when I get the urge. Gas mileage is fair at 15 - 16 MPG mixed city/hiway miles. I am enjoying this truck immensly!

The Sirius radio coupled with the CD changer is great. The heated, leather seats are very nice as is the climate control and auto dimming mirrors. The gauge cluster is really nice also. It is remarkably smooth riding and quiet.

The little space below the ash tray needs some type of non-slip surface, Everything just falls right out of it. The cup holders are too shallow and sloppy loose; it was hard to find a travel cup that fit well. Storage organizers under the rear seat would be nice.

Was a mistake to buy
By neveragain

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

In the four months I have owned the vehicle, 34 days were spent with it in the shop. They are continuously replacing the air bags as the panels keep warping. (3 on drivers side, 2 on passenger side) The steering wheel was replaced as well as the exterior temperature sensor. The four wheel drive went out after about 5 minutes of using it. Gas mileage keeps getting worse and worse (down to 10.6 mpg) and to wrap up the experience, it has already had to be repainted as ford missed some spots and it started to peel. Not what I would expect for $38,000. Would never buy a Ford truck again.

The best thing is the fuel economy I get from all the rental vehicles provided during repairs.

Great Truck
By James

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCab Lariat 4dr SuperCab Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

So far the truck has been outstanding. Last truck was a 1981 F 150 so the change is incredible. Took two trips in the last month, one of 2000 miles and the other 1200 miles. Doesn't ride as well as my previous vehicle (2005 Towncar) but great for a truck. Only problem is the gas mileage is atrociaous. Ford needs a six speed automatic.

Quiet ride, powerful, commanding view of the road.

Needs a six speed auto for smooth shifting and improved gas mileage.