Used 2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Takes gas to have fun
By CMGibson

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

In over 16000 miles I've had no problems with this truck. Add a few extras and it's a beast.

Plenty of room

Gimme a few more MPGs

I'm convinced- Ford builds a Great Truck
By GaDawg

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I must admit- I was an "import" guy since I started driving 20 years ago. My last cars have been Infiniti and Lexus. But, I wanted a truck and shopped them all- Nissan, Toyota, Dodge, GM- and Ford got my business. It's been 6 months and this truck has been absolutely rock solid. This truck inspires confidence both on and off the road- and can haul anything without hesitation. Plus, it's a great highway vehicle- quiet and smooth. I got the FX2 sport, and I love the looks, cool- big stance, but not overdone (like the Tundra), classy, and purpose built. Now I know why Ford is the #1 truck in the USA- they earn it. I would definitely buy this truck again.

Clean exterior lines, well laid out interior, headroom, enormous arm-rest glove box, power sliding rear window. I also like the dash and pistol-grip shifter.

Could use a touch more power- but it's a truck, not a sports car.

Now I know how "Ford Tough" feels
By FORMER Chevy Guy

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is a serious machine. I've driven GM trucks for decades. After being tired of replacing transmissions and large repair bills after 100,000 miles, I decided to give the Blue Egg boys a shot. his truck does not disappoint. I believe the GM might be slightly quicker in 0-60, but put a trailer on the back, and you'll appreciate the Ford's torque advantage. Guys - Quit wondering! Go get one!

Solid feel. Even small things like closing doors feels well constructed.

Air conditioned seats would be nice here on the Gulf Coast.

Love my Harley Truck
By Bennie

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the greatest truck ever. It is so fun to drive. Just sitting in it with the sunroof, leather seats and all the chrome and Harley emblems makes me feel like I am on my Harley Davidson Roadking! The rumble of the stock exhaust just adds to the feeling! Handles great and runs good with the standard 5.4 engine. Everyone gives it a second look on the road. No complaints here. Fuel mileage is not great, but who cares when you feel good about your ride!

Leather interior, Harley emblems and accessories

None!

Great truck, awful paint from Dearborn
By NeverAgain

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I love the truck itself, it's easily the nicest looking truck on the road. I've only had mine for three weeks, but it's going into the shop to be repainted because someone at the Dearborn plant didn't know how to paint. On three parts of the truck, there are paint flaws. Not just flaws, but actual debris in the paint, like little specks of sand were on the truck when it was painted. Because of this, this is the last Ford I buy. The consumer shouldn't have to be forced QA department. So, yeah -- awesome truck, awful fit and finish.Word to the wise: Do not buy a Ford made in Dearborn. And carefully inspect the vehicle in full sunlight before you do. Look it over and over again.

Better gas mileage, hire new QA managers in Dearborn, fire painters that don't know how to paint a vehicle.