2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
F150 ext cab
By Del Austin on 09/17/07 19:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Happy with truck. Got 17.2 MPG with second tank of gas. Only dislike is the handling--will fit that with a 3/5" drop kit and sway bars

What a Truck
By Java on 09/05/07 13:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I was going to purchase the Mark Lt until I saw this one. 6k cheaper better interior and what a looker. Rides as nice as a Cadillac. Traded a 05 f150 Lariat crew cab what a diffrence. Better acceleration better build quality and remarkable fit and finish. Way to go Ford.

Good truck
By coreyfeil on 08/26/07 19:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the 2nd Ford supercrew I have owned in the last 5 years. the last on I drove 176,000 miles and cost me about 800.00 in repairs, I think this one pulls better and rides better looked at all models and stuck with Ford.

Great multi-purpose family vehicle
By Farrider on 07/22/07 17:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

One beautifully styled truck both inside and out. I enjoy the comfort and amenities this truck has to offer. Best truck I have driven/owned, including, Toyota and Nissan. Drives and rides like a luxury car. Has met or exceeded my expectations.

2007 Ford F-150 FX2
By switzer87 on 07/22/07 16:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just recently purchased the F150 FX2 with crew cab and the 6.5 ft truck bed, it's a beast! It drives like a luxury car but will pull 9500 lbs. Interior very comfortable, sirius radio is great, has premium sound system which sounds better than the Chevy Bose. Getting 16 mpg so far. Parking can be difficult with the size but you get used to it. I was comparing a Chevy ext cab to this and in the long run I have a bigger truck, Chevy doesn't offer a 6.5 ft bed with their crew cab. No complaints so far, mileage will improve once broken in and once I add a tonneau cover. Do yourself a favor and get the bigger truck, it's there if you need it!

The best value in trucks!
By Justin Rempe on 06/08/07 08:05 AM (PDT)

This truck is far and away the best overall value when it comes to full size pickup trucks. You get more towing capacity and interior volume than any other truck out there when comparing total statistics and capability vs. the price paid. Toyota and Nissan also build great trucks, but option them so heavily that it's impossible to get the same level of value. The only close comparison to this truck is the Chevrolet/GMC twin, and it lacks a bit in the towing and interior space department, as well as falling behind in the incentives category. Ford's F150 is reliable, handles well, gets decent mileage and is very comfortable. You cannot go wrong with this vehicle!

Big Money Wasted
By john on 05/27/07 19:50 PM (PDT)

The 2007 Ford SuperCrew I purchased has already had problems. The signal lights stopped working last month, and the windshield washer stopped working this month. There is also a heat sheild that has been fixed twice that is still fibrating in my ear. Over all the quality of the truck is poor. It is a nice truck to drive when it is working correctly, but it has not worked correctly in since it was new. I would like to trade it in but Ford plays with the pricing so much that it is hard to find what the real value is. They do not hold any value. I will take a $12,000-$15,000 loss on it.

Love the 150
By Gregg on 05/25/07 13:12 PM (PDT)

I just bought a new 2007 F150 Lariat, so I can't speak to long-term quality like some others might, but I have to say that it is much more than I expected. The brakes are awesome and what sold me on the truck as I looked for a tie-breaker between it and the 2008 Titan. The ride is very good and the cabin is so quite that it is hard to believe you are in a truck. The accessories are convenitently located and the appeal of the Lariat interior is super. The trim is complex and appealing. There's rich wood trim in combination with some modern metalic type finishes, as well as bright chrome. Seat support is good too. I was afraid I would miss my Lincoln but now wonder why I didn't do this sooner.

Big Upgrade
By Ford for Life on 05/08/07 12:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I recently bought a new Ford F-150 after owning a 2001 F-150. Ford has really upgraded this truck in terms of design and comfort. It is less tippy than the older model and the cab noise is virtually non-existent. I am also glad I bought the FX4 model with the larger tires and better suspension. I love this truck!

Ford can't find fixes for their problems
By CP on 04/25/07 19:44 PM (PDT)

Great looking truck and fun to drive. I have had a horrible experience with Ford about the F 150's air conditioning system, cd changer, and rear window. The air conditioning system hisses and gurgles while driving. I am in the ultra high line automobile business and I know tricks of the trade. Ford refuses to admit that their is a problem, rather they state that the sound is normal.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.