Used 2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews - 49 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Great Every Day Truck
By My Ford F 150

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Overall great truck. Sits nice and high rides well. At 6'2" interior room is top notch. Looks great though leather seats could be more plush

Interior room, backup sensors, dual zone AC

Offer a Lariat option with no center console as multi layered design tends to bother right leg on long trips. Develop a "luxury model" with soft plush leather seats and luxury (soft) suspension as more than construction worders are driving this truck every day.

Takes gas to have fun
By CMGibson

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

In over 16000 miles I've had no problems with this truck. Add a few extras and it's a beast.

Plenty of room

Gimme a few more MPGs

I'm convinced- Ford builds a Great Truck
By GaDawg

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I must admit- I was an "import" guy since I started driving 20 years ago. My last cars have been Infiniti and Lexus. But, I wanted a truck and shopped them all- Nissan, Toyota, Dodge, GM- and Ford got my business. It's been 6 months and this truck has been absolutely rock solid. This truck inspires confidence both on and off the road- and can haul anything without hesitation. Plus, it's a great highway vehicle- quiet and smooth. I got the FX2 sport, and I love the looks, cool- big stance, but not overdone (like the Tundra), classy, and purpose built. Now I know why Ford is the #1 truck in the USA- they earn it. I would definitely buy this truck again.

Clean exterior lines, well laid out interior, headroom, enormous arm-rest glove box, power sliding rear window. I also like the dash and pistol-grip shifter.

Could use a touch more power- but it's a truck, not a sports car.

Now I know how "Ford Tough" feels
By FORMER Chevy Guy

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is a serious machine. I've driven GM trucks for decades. After being tired of replacing transmissions and large repair bills after 100,000 miles, I decided to give the Blue Egg boys a shot. his truck does not disappoint. I believe the GM might be slightly quicker in 0-60, but put a trailer on the back, and you'll appreciate the Ford's torque advantage. Guys - Quit wondering! Go get one!

Solid feel. Even small things like closing doors feels well constructed.

Air conditioned seats would be nice here on the Gulf Coast.

Love my Harley Truck
By Bennie

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the greatest truck ever. It is so fun to drive. Just sitting in it with the sunroof, leather seats and all the chrome and Harley emblems makes me feel like I am on my Harley Davidson Roadking! The rumble of the stock exhaust just adds to the feeling! Handles great and runs good with the standard 5.4 engine. Everyone gives it a second look on the road. No complaints here. Fuel mileage is not great, but who cares when you feel good about your ride!

Leather interior, Harley emblems and accessories

None!