2007 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Awesome Truck
By Maurice on 12/06/08 08:30 AM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I traded in my 06 Chevy Silverado that was tricked out for my Ford. I wanted the bigger engine because mine was a 4.6. My neighbor talked me into to it. The interior of the Ford is overall sexier than Chevy. The FX2 edition comes with the body kit. Although I would have liked the Titan, Ford gave me more bang for my buck. For the price I paid for my FX2, I would have only gotten a base model Titan. I lost a little bit of towing, but I will never tow that much so in reality I bought a truck that even my wife isn't afraid to drive. Now, I just have to ask her can I drive my truck sometime.

The best truck yet!
By Alan on 11/13/08 21:14 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned my F150 Lariat for a year now. I am coming up on 15,000 miles and have had one very minor problem, a power window switch, it was fixed at no charge with no hassle. I read in many reviews, about a lack of power and a sluggish feeling. My F150 has the heavy duty suspension, limited slip, 3:73 gear ratio and really doesn't do too bad. It has a very smooth powertrain that delivers horsepower evenly through-out the RPM range. Under normal conditions you don't feel the acceleration, then all of a sudden you notice that your doing 80MPH! If I want to accelerate quickly I click off the over-drive and it gets right with it. I'm averaging 15-16 MPG, mixed hiway-city driving.

It's all that!
By tzem on 09/14/08 09:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best truck I've ever owned. I've got 46k miles on it, and it drives like the day that I bought it. I don't know why people have all of these negative comments about gas mileage. People have to learn how to drive economically. It's all about driving style. I drive 90% interstate, and regularly get over 600 miles out of my 30 gallon tank.

Awesome truck
By ROB on 08/25/08 16:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck for my business. I use it all the time. I have driven it hard and not one time to the shop, no rattles no squeaks. This truck is awesome. I had a Toyota before this and had more squeaks and rattles in it than I care to mention, in the shop all the time. I will stick with American made all the way. This is the third in the fleet after the Toyota went bye bye. I now have a Ford, Dodge, and Silverado all trouble free. Good job. American made and that is all I will buy!

Great Every Day Truck
By My Ford F 150 on 08/19/08 20:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Overall great truck. Sits nice and high rides well. At 6'2" interior room is top notch. Looks great though leather seats could be more plush

Great Truck
By bucfan11 on 08/09/08 18:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 8 ft. LB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Great truck, I bought it as a work truck. (base model) Could not be happier. I'm so glad I didn't spend the extra money for "features" not needed. The truck has been flawless.

Takes gas to have fun
By CMGibson on 08/07/08 12:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

In over 16000 miles I've had no problems with this truck. Add a few extras and it's a beast.

Love this truck... Hate the fuel economy!
By Ashley on 05/21/08 05:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this truck to pull my horse trailer - I love it! The outside styling is great, very sleek and sharp looking. Rides smooth and quiet all the time, and rides comfortable! I tried to work with GM on either a Sierra or Silverado and no dealership would work with me so I ended up w/ a Ford by default and I'm not sorry! I really like this truck! Fuel economy stinks compared to GM's that I've seen - I get about 13 MPG compared to almost 20 MPG on GM trucks that friends own. Inside storage is okay, although there is a small storage compartment under the radio and its useless - very shallow and everything falls out of it. Overall, I like this truck a lot and would buy another.

FX2
By Problem Solver 706 on 04/23/08 17:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 FX2 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my truck when they were giving an incentive to push out the old and in with the new. I love my truck better than the 2006 Silverado I owned prior. The style and elegance are outstanding followed by a great ride. I put it on the road from GA to VA Beach and it road great.

I'm convinced- Ford builds a Great Truck
By GaDawg on 04/22/08 11:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I must admit- I was an "import" guy since I started driving 20 years ago. My last cars have been Infiniti and Lexus. But, I wanted a truck and shopped them all- Nissan, Toyota, Dodge, GM- and Ford got my business. It's been 6 months and this truck has been absolutely rock solid. This truck inspires confidence both on and off the road- and can haul anything without hesitation. Plus, it's a great highway vehicle- quiet and smooth. I got the FX2 sport, and I love the looks, cool- big stance, but not overdone (like the Tundra), classy, and purpose built. Now I know why Ford is the #1 truck in the USA- they earn it. I would definitely buy this truck again.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.