2007 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Great Truck
By YKdriver on 01/02/10 22:34 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I now have 81,000km on my truck which comes out to about 50,000miles. No major compalaints, had to replace the driver side window motor and a ball joint on the front suspension. That's to be expected with the territory my truck travels on. Had a big snow storm come through a couple weeks ago, pulled out 18 people over a span of 48hrs. If anyone is looking at getting one of these, they're a great truck, just make sure you get one that has been well maintained, this goes for any type of vehicle. (2007 F150 4WD, gold in colour, with some pieces of stainless steel here and there)

so far so good
By vinnie on 12/30/09 18:19 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 8 ft. LB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

no problems so far just wish i had gotten xlt model for the better seats xl vinyl seats seem to sit too low to floor and slide off at times

Still Love it after two years.
By Alan on 11/19/09 13:53 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Two years and almost 30,000 miles later, I'm still lovin' my Lariat. The interior is great with the heated seats, auto dimming mirrors and the climate control. I've been hunting in some pretty rugged terrain, climbed a couple of very steep hills off-road and it does very well in 4 wheel drive. I've come back with Nevada Pin- Stripe down both sides and I just polish them out with Clear Coat Scratch Remover. My tires are about 1/2 worn, brakes have little wear and no problems. I can't gripe one bit about this truck; it's about as good as it gets. my wife loves it too. I have high hopes that my Lariat will be as good a vehicle as my 1984 Bronco II was after 10 years and 150,000 miles.

GReAT
By Franck on 10/18/09 10:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Bought this truck used with 30,000 miles and am now at 47,000 within 8 months of owning it. So far,not one thing has broke, extremely reliable! And, i get better gas mileage than any v6 ranger owner i talk to. I was shopping for a Ranger when i bought this truck , and I'm sooo glad i did. It's a bit underpowered, but do you expect, its a v6.

Use the warranty
By msmith132 on 09/15/09 02:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Bought the truck with 2 miles on it in 2007. Don’t get me wrong I love my truck and I have had 2 F-150 before this one but it had been in the shop 5 times since I have had it. The first time it was a window gasket. It has had two starters and now it is in the shop getting a new flywheel. It only has 30, *** miles on it. Even after all this stuff…. I still love it and would not trade it for anything else.

Love It!!! Even the "Normal" Squeal!
By Bridger on 07/02/09 22:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

We love this truck, its the best truck we have ever owned... Bought it with 2 miles on it and have loved every mile we have put on it.. With the exception of when it was in every ford dealer in the state of Arkansas for the a/c squeal... The one that we were told was "Normal" by all the ford people.. I dont see an a/c screaming when its on to be normal.. and a body plug fell out Odd I think but overall its been a great truck! Especially when you spray liquid wrench on the compressor to make it stop squealing!!!

Awsome truck even in harsh winters
By rondee1374 on 05/23/09 12:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I really wasn't in favor of my husband buying this truck off the show room floor but it is a workhorse! No problem in the 3 feet of snow that fell in one day the first year we owned it, have never had to put extra weight in the back. I'm not a truck person but this truck is AWESOME and fun to drive.

100+ Ford
By debug013 on 04/10/09 10:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 6th F150 Supercrew. 5.4 v8, 3.73 limited slip rearend, chrome package, Dark shadow gray/silver on bottom, skid plates and few other goodies. Current mileage 17K. This is a great truck. I've had an entire pallet of ceramic tile(3000LBS)in the bed of this truck and the only noticeable difference was the truck sat level instead of nose down. Average 12-13mpg city and 18.5-20mpg highway. Only one minor problem during a cold spell this winter the 4X4 acuator on the front axle wouldn't engage. Dealer found water in acuator and it had frozen. Dealer replaced it in a few hours I was back in the mud.

Buyer Beware!
By jql on 03/02/09 16:18 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third f150. I have always liked them. I purchased this truck new and around 16000 miles I noticed a tapping noise from the engine. The dealer said it was the fuel injectors. I've never heard noisy fuel injectors before. So when winter arrived and I started the truck the noise was even louder than before, and when the accelerator is pressed the tapping became quicker. Dealer inspected, ran tests for a week and finally called in their Ford rep who advised me that it is a characteristic of the f150. The salesperson didn't advise me of this trait. I asked what characteristic could I expect in another year or two. Guess what! No answer!!

Worst Ever
By Peter on 01/06/09 23:04 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 4th F150 Lariat since 2000 and probably the worst (Lariat Chrome edition). I've had it for 2 years now and its been in and out of the shop on many occasions for engine bogginess (5.4L), transmission problems (transmission has now been rebuilt), brake problems (2 brake jobs already), backup sensor problems (replaced 2 so far). My lease expires in less than a year. Thank God! I've had enough. I don't think I will be leasing another Ford truck again.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.