Used 2007 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Best in Class
By kingranch07

2007 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the 2007 King Ranch back last year and it roughly had 62,000 on her. As of today I have 82,584 and I love her. I call her Kinga Rancha. I have had truly no absolutely no problems with her. Nothing mechanical at all. I service her regularly. The interior has that saddle leather, which is very comfortable and the memory seat for the driver is nice. I had installed a Flowmaster Super 44 muffler with dual exhaust, a K&N cold air intake and soon very soon a programmer to up the governor to change the speed and fuel economy. I have all my windows tinted at 5% and two 12" subs with 2500 Sundown amp. I added some neon lights inside and underneath the truck. Car Show coming soon.

Saddle Leather, Premium sound system. Memory seat for driver. Back up camera, and DVD player in the back. 20" rims are a nice touch.

Better gas mileage, Bigger and better engine for that size of truck.

Ford F150 2007 110,000 mile owner
By mnfordf150

2007 Ford F-150 STX 4dr SuperCab 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Overall the truck has been a good buy. I have the SXT model and the power is sufficent for pulling trailers of wood or boats, etc. I have the rubber floor and the roll down windows with a cloth interior. Only extras are the AC and the cruise control.

Nice simple interior. Its a truck and it gets dirty so it needs to be easy to clean. It doesn't have a ton of nooks and crannies that need to be cleaned with a brush or anything. Entire interior surface is pretty flat and cleans up well with the exception of the arm rest, see suggested improvements for more on that. Doors open and close nice, 4 wheel drive allows you to go anywhere with the truck. have driven it to Colorado from MN and back and it was pretty comfy considering the length of the drive.

Improvements that must be made for me to buy another FORD: The ford emblem on the grill looks like it has been through 2 world wars and it is only 6 years old. Door arm rests are of a material that allows dirt into the pores of the rubber but can not be extracted. Front bumper very rusty from bugs and rocks hitting it, better paint or coating or bumper cover? Ridiculous amount of repairs, $2000 in engine work for a new intake manifold because the plastic one warped, coil packs all went out, upper control arms shot after 90,000 miles. Ford tough? Quality is job one? Not for my truck

May be dangerous
By nomorefords43

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Overall, I am not happy with my purchase. I bought my 2007 Lariat new in 2007. My CDs all got stuck in the 6 Cd changer and had to replace the stereo and then it did it shortly after. I use my Ipod and dont use the CD at all. Then the accelerater got stuck and lucky i was just taking off, i breaked and it RPMs reved up that i turned it off. Started and it was fine. When i took it in they said maybe i was accelerating at the same time i breaked. So i let it go but it happened again and now i am scared that it will happen when im at a speed of 100km. Replace breakpads twice, rotars, fuel pump, and now it is losing power, cuts out and shakes so taking it in again. All of this under 120,000km.

My favorite features is that it looks relly good, it is beautiful inside and out. The leather seats are very comfortable and very spacious iinterior. Speakers sound good.

Fix accelerator sticking problems, better brakes.

Problems
By 2007ford

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck 4 years ago and I had only one problem and the dealership doesn't hear it. When I start from a cold start not everytime but most of the time the truck hesitates, makes a clicking noise and then a loud pop. After that it takes off and won't do it again the rest of the day. The popping sounds like it is coming from the hubs but with the hesitaten I wonder if it is the motor or transmission but they can't get it to do it so they won't break nothing down to check it any suggestions.

sat-is-fied
By ameriicana

2007 Ford F-150 FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Me and my husband went to Robert's Chevrolet after seeing a good deal online. When we went to the dealership they got us a much better price on the truck, and a low interest rate. We love the truck. There was a problem with the door sticking out like it wasn't latching properly. We told the dealership and they said they would fix it no problem.

Looks nice, cool color, has a lot of power, V8 engine, tool box the previous owner had installed, leather seats, fold up back seats, sunroof, electric sliding back window, nice center console w/alotta cupholders. Just a nice truck. So far soo good.

The truck might be custom cuz it is FX2 5.4L that is not 4 wheel drive