2007 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: 100+ Ford

2007 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

XLT SuperCrew (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

100+ Ford
By debug013 on

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 6th F150 Supercrew. 5.4 v8, 3.73 limited slip rearend, chrome package, Dark shadow gray/silver on bottom, skid plates and few other goodies. Current mileage 17K. This is a great truck. I've had an entire pallet of ceramic tile(3000LBS)in the bed of this truck and the only noticeable difference was the truck sat level instead of nose down. Average 12-13mpg city and 18.5-20mpg highway. Only one minor problem during a cold spell this winter the 4X4 acuator on the front axle wouldn't engage. Dealer found water in acuator and it had frozen. Dealer replaced it in a few hours I was back in the mud.

Ford Tough, Good ride, able to do any job, good looks, great radio, heat&A/c, really like the tail gate ease of use. Even my wife can shut the tailgate.

Little more power and MPG would be okay. Make the center console on the XLT a little easier to use. I put my 10 year old in there the other day and still haven't found him(add some dividers or something instead of it being just a big box).