Used 2007 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Wow, What a Truck
By Decalman

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

2007 Harley-Davidson with Steve Saleen dual screw, intercooled SuperCharger. This is my fourth F-Series truck, 1975 F-100, 01 F-150 Lariat Supercab, 05 F- 150 King Ranch 4x4 SuperCrew. What else can I say. 07 HD is a Beautiful truck, more power than you can imagine. The Harley-Davidson has the same engine as my 05, but gobs more of power with the SuperCharger option. Ford did it right. This is a great addition to the F-150 line.

Beautiful truck, awesome wheels, handles nicely. The supercharged engine, power. Ford built a winner

I didn't buy the truck for economy. Did not expect great MPG, but still at only 1400 miles I'm getting 14+

What A Harley
By Decalman

Wow! The supercharger wakes this F-150 up. Passing power at the push of the pedal. This is my 4th F-series Ford. 1975 F-100 Long Bed, 2001 F-150 Lariat SuperCab, 2005 F-150 King Ranch SuperCrew, and now a 2007 Harley- Davidson SuperCharged SuperCrew. It is Black Beauty with more power than my 1994 Mustang Cobra Indy Pace Car. The Saleen supercharger provides some much more power and torque than my 2005 King Ranch with the same 5.4L engine. I'm really looking forward to driving this F-150 for a long long time. Ford has outdone itself. Fuel economy, premium fuel, if I was concerned with fuel economy, I certainly wouldn't have bought the Harley or the Mustang Cobra. A+ to Ford.

Power, did I mention horsepower, and the looks. The truck is doing 100MPH sitting in the driveway.

More horsepower.