2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
It's all that!
By tzem on 09/14/08 09:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best truck I've ever owned. I've got 46k miles on it, and it drives like the day that I bought it. I don't know why people have all of these negative comments about gas mileage. People have to learn how to drive economically. It's all about driving style. I drive 90% interstate, and regularly get over 600 miles out of my 30 gallon tank.

Now I know how "Ford Tough" feels
By FORMER Chevy Guy on 04/18/08 19:53 PM (PDT)

This truck is a serious machine. I've driven GM trucks for decades. After being tired of replacing transmissions and large repair bills after 100,000 miles, I decided to give the Blue Egg boys a shot. his truck does not disappoint. I believe the GM might be slightly quicker in 0-60, but put a trailer on the back, and you'll appreciate the Ford's torque advantage. Guys - Quit wondering! Go get one!

Great multi-purpose family vehicle
By Farrider on 07/22/07 17:04 PM (PDT)

One beautifully styled truck both inside and out. I enjoy the comfort and amenities this truck has to offer. Best truck I have driven/owned, including, Toyota and Nissan. Drives and rides like a luxury car. Has met or exceeded my expectations.

The best value in trucks!
By Justin Rempe on 06/08/07 08:05 AM (PDT)

This truck is far and away the best overall value when it comes to full size pickup trucks. You get more towing capacity and interior volume than any other truck out there when comparing total statistics and capability vs. the price paid. Toyota and Nissan also build great trucks, but option them so heavily that it's impossible to get the same level of value. The only close comparison to this truck is the Chevrolet/GMC twin, and it lacks a bit in the towing and interior space department, as well as falling behind in the incentives category. Ford's F150 is reliable, handles well, gets decent mileage and is very comfortable. You cannot go wrong with this vehicle!

Love the 150
By Gregg on 05/25/07 13:12 PM (PDT)

I just bought a new 2007 F150 Lariat, so I can't speak to long-term quality like some others might, but I have to say that it is much more than I expected. The brakes are awesome and what sold me on the truck as I looked for a tie-breaker between it and the 2008 Titan. The ride is very good and the cabin is so quite that it is hard to believe you are in a truck. The accessories are convenitently located and the appeal of the Lariat interior is super. The trim is complex and appealing. There's rich wood trim in combination with some modern metalic type finishes, as well as bright chrome. Seat support is good too. I was afraid I would miss my Lincoln but now wonder why I didn't do this sooner.

Ford can't find fixes for their problems
By CP on 04/25/07 19:44 PM (PDT)

Great looking truck and fun to drive. I have had a horrible experience with Ford about the F 150's air conditioning system, cd changer, and rear window. The air conditioning system hisses and gurgles while driving. I am in the ultra high line automobile business and I know tricks of the trade. Ford refuses to admit that their is a problem, rather they state that the sound is normal.

The best truck -hands down
By Don on 04/07/07 21:15 PM (PDT)

This is the 3rd F-150 supercrew I have owned. I think it is the best looking, riding, and quality truck on the market. I travel for two months a year. I love the ride quality, interior design, and sound isolation.The best truck on the market.

So Far, So Good
By JONJON on 03/29/07 19:46 PM (PDT)

It runs well, very comfortable. I love the captain seats and the interior room. The fuel economy could be better, average around 14.5 mpg on hwy and city. Vehicle has good power but is a little sluggish compared to expectations.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.