2007 Ford F-150 FX2 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

Sort Reviews by

sat-is-fied
By ameriicana

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Me and my husband went to Robert's Chevrolet after seeing a good deal online. When we went to the dealership they got us a much better price on the truck, and a low interest rate. We love the truck. There was a problem with the door sticking out like it wasn't latching properly. We told the dealership and they said they would fix it no problem.

Favorite Features

Looks nice, cool color, has a lot of power, V8 engine, tool box the previous owner had installed, leather seats, fold up back seats, sunroof, electric sliding back window, nice center console w/alotta cupholders. Just a nice truck. So far soo good.

Suggested Improvements

The truck might be custom cuz it is FX2 5.4L that is not 4 wheel drive

Awesome Truck
By Maurice

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I traded in my 06 Chevy Silverado that was tricked out for my Ford. I wanted the bigger engine because mine was a 4.6. My neighbor talked me into to it. The interior of the Ford is overall sexier than Chevy. The FX2 edition comes with the body kit. Although I would have liked the Titan, Ford gave me more bang for my buck. For the price I paid for my FX2, I would have only gotten a base model Titan. I lost a little bit of towing, but I will never tow that much so in reality I bought a truck that even my wife isn't afraid to drive. Now, I just have to ask her can I drive my truck sometime.

Favorite Features

Paint, interior is sexy. smooth riding. comfortable. Spacious.

Suggested Improvements

Fuel consumption. Navigation package, rims, speakers

2007 Ford F-150 FX2
By switzer87

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just recently purchased the F150 FX2 with crew cab and the 6.5 ft truck bed, it's a beast! It drives like a luxury car but will pull 9500 lbs. Interior very comfortable, sirius radio is great, has premium sound system which sounds better than the Chevy Bose. Getting 16 mpg so far. Parking can be difficult with the size but you get used to it. I was comparing a Chevy ext cab to this and in the long run I have a bigger truck, Chevy doesn't offer a 6.5 ft bed with their crew cab. No complaints so far, mileage will improve once broken in and once I add a tonneau cover. Do yourself a favor and get the bigger truck, it's there if you need it!

Favorite Features

6.5 ft bed, nail the throttle and smile as the beast hits 5500 rpms and has no struggle passing, siirus radio, crew cab, 20" wheels sharp looking. MPG not bad for such a big truck, it's a truck.

Suggested Improvements

I'm gonna add a supercharger later when I get tired of 300hp which is plenty.