2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
sat-is-fied
By ameriicana on 09/25/11 15:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Me and my husband went to Robert's Chevrolet after seeing a good deal online. When we went to the dealership they got us a much better price on the truck, and a low interest rate. We love the truck. There was a problem with the door sticking out like it wasn't latching properly. We told the dealership and they said they would fix it no problem.

Awesome Truck
By Maurice on 12/06/08 08:30 AM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I traded in my 06 Chevy Silverado that was tricked out for my Ford. I wanted the bigger engine because mine was a 4.6. My neighbor talked me into to it. The interior of the Ford is overall sexier than Chevy. The FX2 edition comes with the body kit. Although I would have liked the Titan, Ford gave me more bang for my buck. For the price I paid for my FX2, I would have only gotten a base model Titan. I lost a little bit of towing, but I will never tow that much so in reality I bought a truck that even my wife isn't afraid to drive. Now, I just have to ask her can I drive my truck sometime.

2007 Ford F-150 FX2
By switzer87 on 07/22/07 16:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just recently purchased the F150 FX2 with crew cab and the 6.5 ft truck bed, it's a beast! It drives like a luxury car but will pull 9500 lbs. Interior very comfortable, sirius radio is great, has premium sound system which sounds better than the Chevy Bose. Getting 16 mpg so far. Parking can be difficult with the size but you get used to it. I was comparing a Chevy ext cab to this and in the long run I have a bigger truck, Chevy doesn't offer a 6.5 ft bed with their crew cab. No complaints so far, mileage will improve once broken in and once I add a tonneau cover. Do yourself a favor and get the bigger truck, it's there if you need it!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.