Used 2007 Ford F-150 FX2 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Make sure you extend your warranty
By wnewman

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After 100,000 warranty ends, the truck falls apart. With 102,000 miles I've replaced spark plugs $350, transmission $2500, alternator $175 on top of the payment I have over 5000.00 in maintenance this year truck is just falling apart with 113,000 miles, rotors again, spark plugs, throttle body, battery, alternator, transmission, differentials, Ford says they have no clue, that I tow too much, me or my truck has never towed a thing and I think they should have at least looked into the problems with this truck but since warranty is over, they want nothing to do with it, been a Ford man all my life, well, thats about to change, so extend your warranty or you'll be outta pocket a lot with this truck

love the inside though, very nice

don't put the fuel injection across the top of the spark plugs so it doesn't cost us $300 in labor to get our spark plugs changed

I'm convinced- Ford builds a Great Truck
By GaDawg

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I must admit- I was an "import" guy since I started driving 20 years ago. My last cars have been Infiniti and Lexus. But, I wanted a truck and shopped them all- Nissan, Toyota, Dodge, GM- and Ford got my business. It's been 6 months and this truck has been absolutely rock solid. This truck inspires confidence both on and off the road- and can haul anything without hesitation. Plus, it's a great highway vehicle- quiet and smooth. I got the FX2 sport, and I love the looks, cool- big stance, but not overdone (like the Tundra), classy, and purpose built. Now I know why Ford is the #1 truck in the USA- they earn it. I would definitely buy this truck again.

Clean exterior lines, well laid out interior, headroom, enormous arm-rest glove box, power sliding rear window. I also like the dash and pistol-grip shifter.

Could use a touch more power- but it's a truck, not a sports car.

Very Impressed
By bkaufhol

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This was my first Ford truck after two Dodge Dakotas, and I am very impressed and pleased with my new F-150. First Ford truck in the family since my Dad had a '75 F-250 and while the ruggedness and dependability have not changed, thankfully the styling and comfort have. It is an excellent vehicle.

Big, comfy seats; huge interior space (stored skis, boots, groceries and Xmas shopping in cab, before having to use the truck bed). Exterior and interior style; audio; ride nice and high off the ground; excellent all- around visibility from inside cab. Recessed storage space on dash is very handy.

When in drive the shift obscures the 2WD/4WD dial (but at least I don't have to hunt for it like I did in my Dakota). Fuel economy not worse than I was expecting or prepared to handle.

Very Satisfied
By PELON FX2

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd new F150 in 4 yrs, just love this trucks everything from the Power to Design both exterior and interior. Even though its just a 4x2 has great traction off roading and recently just made one of my 2 annual trips to Mexico and of course it did great on the Mexican Highways cruising at 95 m.p.h non stop it got about 17 mpg not to bad. What only bothers me and have been told by my selling dealer that the clunking noise that it makes when holding down the brakes and steering is normal even though I dont think it is normal, did not have that problem 03 F150.

The whole truck inside and outside look the grille and front body kit.

Remote starter.

I chose F150 over Tundra- honest!
By Brad

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first truck- and first American purchase in 15 years. I originally had my heart set on a Tundra. My company fleet manager recommended Ford F150's for the reliability. I was skeptical but after test driving the Ford, I fell in love. (also test drove Dodge and Chevy) Great power and excellent handling! Yes, the Tundra and Chevy are more powerful and quicker "by the numbers", but the Ford just felt solid and sure-footed. 300hp is all I need around town. Nice big industrial-grade interior (I'm 6'3") designed for people my size. My kids love it too- it's like a big Tonka truck. I've got the 5.4l V8 FX2 Sport SuperCrew. Nice job, Ford-you brought me back to American made!

Industrial-grade design and build, FX2 design pkg, powerful V8, super-quiet interior, roomy inside, too. Handling and acceleration- still amazing that this is a truck. Super-size center arm-rest glove box is very handy. Outside door handles- yes, door handles- they feel sturdy and smooth.

Rear armrest for FX2, "slow" drop tailgate (like Tundra), flip up storage under door armrest- my wife's Sienna has them and they are nice to have. That's it!