2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

XLT SuperCrew (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Love it but...
By Franky T on 02/19/10 05:42 AM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought out my lease 1/10 and am very happy with the truck. It's solid dependable and comfortable. Other than routine maintenance I have had problems with brakes, had to replace all rotors at 30K, my bad I should have checked the shoes when I had oil/tires rotated. I also have issues with the AC system, when I run heat through floor vents only a noticeable amount of air still comes from dash vents and defrost vents causing dry eyes on longer drives. I also have an intermittent grinding sound which seems to come from the front end as if 4WD was trying to engage, at nearly stop speed there's a clunk and its gone. Have not been able to find anything on the net about this.

Texas Edition - Excellent Value
By jbm_TX on 04/17/07 08:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

A fantastic truck, value-for-money. I looked at Dodge, Nissan, and Toyota. The Ford F150 is a real truck and it rides like a luxury car thanks to the recent changes in shock positioning. I switched from Ford to Nissan and now I am back in a Ford to stay.