Used 2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Best in Class
By kingranch07

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the 2007 King Ranch back last year and it roughly had 62,000 on her. As of today I have 82,584 and I love her. I call her Kinga Rancha. I have had truly no absolutely no problems with her. Nothing mechanical at all. I service her regularly. The interior has that saddle leather, which is very comfortable and the memory seat for the driver is nice. I had installed a Flowmaster Super 44 muffler with dual exhaust, a K&N cold air intake and soon very soon a programmer to up the governor to change the speed and fuel economy. I have all my windows tinted at 5% and two 12" subs with 2500 Sundown amp. I added some neon lights inside and underneath the truck. Car Show coming soon.

Saddle Leather, Premium sound system. Memory seat for driver. Back up camera, and DVD player in the back. 20" rims are a nice touch.

Better gas mileage, Bigger and better engine for that size of truck.

sat-is-fied
By ameriicana

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Me and my husband went to Robert's Chevrolet after seeing a good deal online. When we went to the dealership they got us a much better price on the truck, and a low interest rate. We love the truck. There was a problem with the door sticking out like it wasn't latching properly. We told the dealership and they said they would fix it no problem.

Looks nice, cool color, has a lot of power, V8 engine, tool box the previous owner had installed, leather seats, fold up back seats, sunroof, electric sliding back window, nice center console w/alotta cupholders. Just a nice truck. So far soo good.

The truck might be custom cuz it is FX2 5.4L that is not 4 wheel drive

2007 Ford F150 SuperCrew
By Hagmedic

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Truck has been 100% reliable. The 4.6 liter engine is great for day to day driving and average payloads and towing. Not good for towing above 5,000 pounds (except on level roads). Overall a great truck!

The supercrew is great for additional passengers, groceries, etc. The truck just plain looks NICE!

Better towing capability and fuel mileage, is that an oxymoron? Maybe the new engines that are coming out in 2011 will change this.

Make sure you extend your warranty
By wnewman

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After 100,000 warranty ends, the truck falls apart. With 102,000 miles I've replaced spark plugs $350, transmission $2500, alternator $175 on top of the payment I have over 5000.00 in maintenance this year truck is just falling apart with 113,000 miles, rotors again, spark plugs, throttle body, battery, alternator, transmission, differentials, Ford says they have no clue, that I tow too much, me or my truck has never towed a thing and I think they should have at least looked into the problems with this truck but since warranty is over, they want nothing to do with it, been a Ford man all my life, well, thats about to change, so extend your warranty or you'll be outta pocket a lot with this truck

love the inside though, very nice

don't put the fuel injection across the top of the spark plugs so it doesn't cost us $300 in labor to get our spark plugs changed

Great Truck
By aa

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck. 5.4 engine is great on gas.Only burns about 10 dollars more then my ford focus, per tank. Rides very smooth. Lots of power. you can't even feel when you go up a hill.

overall great