2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Best in Class
By kingranch07 on 08/21/13 00:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the 2007 King Ranch back last year and it roughly had 62,000 on her. As of today I have 82,584 and I love her. I call her Kinga Rancha. I have had truly no absolutely no problems with her. Nothing mechanical at all. I service her regularly. The interior has that saddle leather, which is very comfortable and the memory seat for the driver is nice. I had installed a Flowmaster Super 44 muffler with dual exhaust, a K&N cold air intake and soon very soon a programmer to up the governor to change the speed and fuel economy. I have all my windows tinted at 5% and two 12" subs with 2500 Sundown amp. I added some neon lights inside and underneath the truck. Car Show coming soon.

sat-is-fied
By ameriicana on 09/25/11 15:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Me and my husband went to Robert's Chevrolet after seeing a good deal online. When we went to the dealership they got us a much better price on the truck, and a low interest rate. We love the truck. There was a problem with the door sticking out like it wasn't latching properly. We told the dealership and they said they would fix it no problem.

2007 Ford F150 SuperCrew
By Hagmedic on 11/30/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Truck has been 100% reliable. The 4.6 liter engine is great for day to day driving and average payloads and towing. Not good for towing above 5,000 pounds (except on level roads). Overall a great truck!

Make sure you extend your warranty
By wnewman on 09/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After 100,000 warranty ends, the truck falls apart. With 102,000 miles I've replaced spark plugs $350, transmission $2500, alternator $175 on top of the payment I have over 5000.00 in maintenance this year truck is just falling apart with 113,000 miles, rotors again, spark plugs, throttle body, battery, alternator, transmission, differentials, Ford says they have no clue, that I tow too much, me or my truck has never towed a thing and I think they should have at least looked into the problems with this truck but since warranty is over, they want nothing to do with it, been a Ford man all my life, well, thats about to change, so extend your warranty or you'll be outta pocket a lot with this truck

Great Truck
By aa on 08/22/10 19:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck. 5.4 engine is great on gas.Only burns about 10 dollars more then my ford focus, per tank. Rides very smooth. Lots of power. you can't even feel when you go up a hill.

Good but way overpriced
By Working Stiff on 05/15/10 08:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Overall I think this is a good vehicle, good dealer service etc, but way over priced for what you get for 50k. The heated seats took 10 minutes to warm up and only when you sat in them, note:Chev and BMW roasted my seat in under 5 mins. The heat controls didnt switch properly. The air intake cover never stayed down. The brake rotors were grooved by 20k- w/o towing anything. The sunroof/air hummed major when opened all the way. Mileage is bad.. best ever was 18- when babied.. the trip comp was very optimistic. Really, other than the high cost of fuel, it looks great (20" rims)and was enjoyable to drive and handles our winter climate/pothole infested roads well. Nicely styled and classy too.

Love it but...
By Franky T on 02/19/10 05:42 AM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought out my lease 1/10 and am very happy with the truck. It's solid dependable and comfortable. Other than routine maintenance I have had problems with brakes, had to replace all rotors at 30K, my bad I should have checked the shoes when I had oil/tires rotated. I also have issues with the AC system, when I run heat through floor vents only a noticeable amount of air still comes from dash vents and defrost vents causing dry eyes on longer drives. I also have an intermittent grinding sound which seems to come from the front end as if 4WD was trying to engage, at nearly stop speed there's a clunk and its gone. Have not been able to find anything on the net about this.

Great all around vehicle
By fordgirl1976 on 02/03/10 20:09 PM (PST)

We bought this truck because we have four children and the 4 wheel drive SUV's we were considering had room for us but nothing else (groceries, strollers etc.). This is my daily driver...and I have no complaints. I think it is easier to drive and park than my previous car (Ford Fusion) was. I get 15 miles to a gallon but I don't really notice because the tank is so large I can go 2 weeks on a tank of gas. My husband also takes this truck off road and we tow a camper with it without any issues. It goes great in the snow and I never have to worry about getting stuck anywhere. The ground clearance on this truck is awesome and I have no complaint as to how high it sits...it is a TRUCK!!!

Great Truck
By YKdriver on 01/02/10 22:34 PM (PST)

I now have 81,000km on my truck which comes out to about 50,000miles. No major compalaints, had to replace the driver side window motor and a ball joint on the front suspension. That's to be expected with the territory my truck travels on. Had a big snow storm come through a couple weeks ago, pulled out 18 people over a span of 48hrs. If anyone is looking at getting one of these, they're a great truck, just make sure you get one that has been well maintained, this goes for any type of vehicle. (2007 F150 4WD, gold in colour, with some pieces of stainless steel here and there)

100+ Ford
By debug013 on 04/10/09 10:38 AM (PDT)

This is my 6th F150 Supercrew. 5.4 v8, 3.73 limited slip rearend, chrome package, Dark shadow gray/silver on bottom, skid plates and few other goodies. Current mileage 17K. This is a great truck. I've had an entire pallet of ceramic tile(3000LBS)in the bed of this truck and the only noticeable difference was the truck sat level instead of nose down. Average 12-13mpg city and 18.5-20mpg highway. Only one minor problem during a cold spell this winter the 4X4 acuator on the front axle wouldn't engage. Dealer found water in acuator and it had frozen. Dealer replaced it in a few hours I was back in the mud.

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.