2007 Ford F-150 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
GReAT
By Franck on 10/18/09 10:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Bought this truck used with 30,000 miles and am now at 47,000 within 8 months of owning it. So far,not one thing has broke, extremely reliable! And, i get better gas mileage than any v6 ranger owner i talk to. I was shopping for a Ranger when i bought this truck , and I'm sooo glad i did. It's a bit underpowered, but do you expect, its a v6.

Use the warranty
By msmith132 on 09/15/09 02:44 AM (PDT)

Bought the truck with 2 miles on it in 2007. Don’t get me wrong I love my truck and I have had 2 F-150 before this one but it had been in the shop 5 times since I have had it. The first time it was a window gasket. It has had two starters and now it is in the shop getting a new flywheel. It only has 30, *** miles on it. Even after all this stuff…. I still love it and would not trade it for anything else.

Love It!!! Even the "Normal" Squeal!
By Bridger on 07/02/09 22:20 PM (PDT)

We love this truck, its the best truck we have ever owned... Bought it with 2 miles on it and have loved every mile we have put on it.. With the exception of when it was in every ford dealer in the state of Arkansas for the a/c squeal... The one that we were told was "Normal" by all the ford people.. I dont see an a/c screaming when its on to be normal.. and a body plug fell out Odd I think but overall its been a great truck! Especially when you spray liquid wrench on the compressor to make it stop squealing!!!

Highly Recomended
By iustitiamaedicus on 05/16/07 13:05 PM (PDT)

Purchasing this vehicle has been one of the smartest decisions that I could have possibly made. It drives great has average MPG but makes up for it with engine power and design.

Worth every penny.
By Iustitia on 03/20/07 16:47 PM (PDT)

Vehicle perfect for the quality and price. The interior very spacious and comfortable. The exterior line is appealing and the truck runs smoothly. Gas is as expected.

Ford Fordever !
By Dale A. Drottar on 12/14/06 23:44 PM (PST)

Looks and handles nicely. Not enough storage in cab. Window cranks are low, but adequate. Steering wheel could use the push/pull adjustment. Offer a different wheel color for the tan color truck! Only have 550 miles on the truck so this might be a premature opinion but I'm glad I returned to a Ford truck. Hopefully I won't be let down, again. Last new Ford truck I had had paint blemishes. I'm lovin' it now...let's see what happens!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.