Used 2007 Ford F-150 XL Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-150 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

GReAT
By Franck

2007 Ford F-150 Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Bought this truck used with 30,000 miles and am now at 47,000 within 8 months of owning it. So far,not one thing has broke, extremely reliable! And, i get better gas mileage than any v6 ranger owner i talk to. I was shopping for a Ranger when i bought this truck , and I'm sooo glad i did. It's a bit underpowered, but do you expect, its a v6.

Reliability. Space behind seats. (was able to fit the 12" sub and box from my car there without modifying it!) And great gas mileage for a half ton truck (avg 19-21 mpg)

Offer manual transmission in the v8 option! The only reason i bought this truck was for the manual transmission, If Ford would sell a 5.4 4x4 manual transmission F-150, I'd have it!

Use the warranty
By msmith132

Bought the truck with 2 miles on it in 2007. Don’t get me wrong I love my truck and I have had 2 F-150 before this one but it had been in the shop 5 times since I have had it. The first time it was a window gasket. It has had two starters and now it is in the shop getting a new flywheel. It only has 30, *** miles on it. Even after all this stuff…. I still love it and would not trade it for anything else.

Extra storage behind the seat and the tailgate assist. And it has a big FORD emblem.

Maybe find out what's wrong with my truck so when I get a newer one I don’t have the same problem.

Love It!!! Even the "Normal" Squeal!
By Bridger

We love this truck, its the best truck we have ever owned... Bought it with 2 miles on it and have loved every mile we have put on it.. With the exception of when it was in every ford dealer in the state of Arkansas for the a/c squeal... The one that we were told was "Normal" by all the ford people.. I dont see an a/c screaming when its on to be normal.. and a body plug fell out Odd I think but overall its been a great truck! Especially when you spray liquid wrench on the compressor to make it stop squealing!!!

5 speed transmission, Outside and Inside is HOT lookin, Handles great, Fun to drive, Overall best truck ever made!

Include a can of liquid wrench or WD40 with every purchase to spray to stop the a/c from squealing.. Remove the clutter collector from the dash and move the window cranks up, so they dont wack whats in the door panel everytime you roll the window up or down.

Highly Recomended
By iustitiamaedicus

Purchasing this vehicle has been one of the smartest decisions that I could have possibly made. It drives great has average MPG but makes up for it with engine power and design.

Look, comfort, engine power, interior very spacious.

Mileage

Worth every penny.
By Iustitia

Vehicle perfect for the quality and price. The interior very spacious and comfortable. The exterior line is appealing and the truck runs smoothly. Gas is as expected.

Interior room, visibility. Easy manual transmission access.

None as of now.