2007 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Best in Class
By kingranch07 on 08/21/13 00:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the 2007 King Ranch back last year and it roughly had 62,000 on her. As of today I have 82,584 and I love her. I call her Kinga Rancha. I have had truly no absolutely no problems with her. Nothing mechanical at all. I service her regularly. The interior has that saddle leather, which is very comfortable and the memory seat for the driver is nice. I had installed a Flowmaster Super 44 muffler with dual exhaust, a K&N cold air intake and soon very soon a programmer to up the governor to change the speed and fuel economy. I have all my windows tinted at 5% and two 12" subs with 2500 Sundown amp. I added some neon lights inside and underneath the truck. Car Show coming soon.

Honest review - 07 KING RANCH
By Bill on 10/01/06 02:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

"Z" plan buyer (owned 15 Fords). Best luxury truck in class...but. Ford is so close to perfect but misses the mark on basic no brainer features and poor warranty. I'm convinced the engineers do not drive trucks and do models and CAD design for looks not function. Unfortunately, they could have a home run and turn around the company if they would listened to the public and get back to basics. Weak A/C and pitiful fuel economy. Front passengers have elbows in rear cupholders. Poor location. Most Ford dealerships try to scam general public and still try to con the A, X and Z plan buyers with over-inflated dealer adds further ruining Ford experience.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.