2007 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Best in Class
By kingranch07 on 08/21/13 00:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the 2007 King Ranch back last year and it roughly had 62,000 on her. As of today I have 82,584 and I love her. I call her Kinga Rancha. I have had truly no absolutely no problems with her. Nothing mechanical at all. I service her regularly. The interior has that saddle leather, which is very comfortable and the memory seat for the driver is nice. I had installed a Flowmaster Super 44 muffler with dual exhaust, a K&N cold air intake and soon very soon a programmer to up the governor to change the speed and fuel economy. I have all my windows tinted at 5% and two 12" subs with 2500 Sundown amp. I added some neon lights inside and underneath the truck. Car Show coming soon.

Ford F150 2007 110,000 mile owner
By mnfordf150 on 05/31/13 12:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 STX 4dr SuperCab 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Overall the truck has been a good buy. I have the SXT model and the power is sufficent for pulling trailers of wood or boats, etc. I have the rubber floor and the roll down windows with a cloth interior. Only extras are the AC and the cruise control.

May be dangerous
By nomorefords43 on 06/16/12 19:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Overall, I am not happy with my purchase. I bought my 2007 Lariat new in 2007. My CDs all got stuck in the 6 Cd changer and had to replace the stereo and then it did it shortly after. I use my Ipod and dont use the CD at all. Then the accelerater got stuck and lucky i was just taking off, i breaked and it RPMs reved up that i turned it off. Started and it was fine. When i took it in they said maybe i was accelerating at the same time i breaked. So i let it go but it happened again and now i am scared that it will happen when im at a speed of 100km. Replace breakpads twice, rotars, fuel pump, and now it is losing power, cuts out and shakes so taking it in again. All of this under 120,000km.

Problems
By 2007ford on 10/14/11 10:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck 4 years ago and I had only one problem and the dealership doesn't hear it. When I start from a cold start not everytime but most of the time the truck hesitates, makes a clicking noise and then a loud pop. After that it takes off and won't do it again the rest of the day. The popping sounds like it is coming from the hubs but with the hesitaten I wonder if it is the motor or transmission but they can't get it to do it so they won't break nothing down to check it any suggestions.

sat-is-fied
By ameriicana on 09/25/11 15:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Me and my husband went to Robert's Chevrolet after seeing a good deal online. When we went to the dealership they got us a much better price on the truck, and a low interest rate. We love the truck. There was a problem with the door sticking out like it wasn't latching properly. We told the dealership and they said they would fix it no problem.

4x4 Issue
By gadgetone on 06/17/11 10:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck new.Have only had 2 issues.Brakes needed replaced at only 28,000 miles.Big issue is a loud noise from front left tire that sounds like metal pieces bouncing around a metal drum.Only did it twice.By the time i stop it goes away.Checking into it online i find alot of people with same problem.Mine is getting fixed as i write this.Its the 4x4 system, the vacume line blows and the gears partially connect but it does not happen constantly.Most people think its the brakes.I am totally happy with my truck but am surprised theres so many people out there with this problem.I am at 30,000 miles now.

Four Years and all is Well!
By alby144 on 03/19/11 10:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have close to 45,000 miles now and still love this truck! I have had one warranty repair, to replace a window switch but other than that no problems. It is without a doubt the nicest truck that I have ever owned. I know somebody with an Escalade; my truck's interior is nicer in fit & finish, they are equipped nearly the same and my truck cost $40,000 less! On top of that they had about 15 items to repair at their last service! I've read about sluggish performance from the F-150, but have not found this to be so. Nor have I had issues with my brakes; at 45,000 miles I've got about 50% of my brake life left and 25% of my tread life left on my tires.

2007 Ford F150 SuperCrew
By Hagmedic on 11/30/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Truck has been 100% reliable. The 4.6 liter engine is great for day to day driving and average payloads and towing. Not good for towing above 5,000 pounds (except on level roads). Overall a great truck!

Never Again
By sorryiboughtit on 11/21/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Maybe there are others out there who have had similar problems and you can get back to me? Class action lawsuit?? Ford has continued to refuse to repair my 2007 f-150. The engine makes a raucous clicking noise that the service department from 2 different dealers and a ford "engineer" have not or will not identify. Ford has told me that this is as good as it gets. With the noise my truck makes I will never be able to sell it, even when I get the equity down to where it makes sense to sell it. My engine is a 5.4 liter 3 valve V-8. Don't but one of these trucks, you will be sorry and you will get in your truck every time you turn it on and say, "I hate this truck. We will never buy another ford

Make sure you extend your warranty
By wnewman on 09/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 FX2 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After 100,000 warranty ends, the truck falls apart. With 102,000 miles I've replaced spark plugs $350, transmission $2500, alternator $175 on top of the payment I have over 5000.00 in maintenance this year truck is just falling apart with 113,000 miles, rotors again, spark plugs, throttle body, battery, alternator, transmission, differentials, Ford says they have no clue, that I tow too much, me or my truck has never towed a thing and I think they should have at least looked into the problems with this truck but since warranty is over, they want nothing to do with it, been a Ford man all my life, well, thats about to change, so extend your warranty or you'll be outta pocket a lot with this truck

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.