2006 Ford F-150 5.4L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - One Sharp Truck

2006 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

2006 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Harley-Davidson SuperCab (5.4L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

One Sharp Truck
By kenshideout on

2006 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I love this truck. Every time I pull into a gas station, it seems like the truck is like a magnet for compliments. One of the reasons I ride a Harley is for this same response, Lots of chrome on my Harley attracts attention like this truck brings on the "Wow" what a great looking truck. It drives well, has a great interior package, comfortable seats, with Harley logos throughout. The 22 inch wheels are an attention grabber, and moonroof is a great option. I like the AWD capability, and the fact they only build 10,000 of these makes ownership a plus. Not everyone has one, making them unique. Gas mileage of course could be better, but it's a truck. All in all, Love this truck.

Favorite Features

22 inch rims. Black leather heated leather seats. Sirius Radio. Fine dashboard with chrome accents and instruments. AWD capability. The Harley look, black and chrome throughout.

Suggested Improvements

A bedliner would have been nice. Better floor mats then small carpeted ones. Light under the hood. More storage space inside cab. A supercharger would have been great.