2006 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Lariat SuperCrew

2006 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

Lariat SuperCrew
By Brian on

2006 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I traded my F150 FX4 SuperCab for this truck and am loving it so far. The difference in ride quality between the FX4 and the Lariat is night and day. So much smoother on the road, easy over the bumps, just a joy to take out. I love the extra room in the SuperCrew and getting the 6 ½’ bed is a real plus. Everything is at your fingertips and the captains chairs are definitely the way to go for comfort. Edmunds says there’s limited storage but I’ve had no problems. People say the power is lacking but before I bought the Ford I test drove the Chevy with the 5.3 and Ford felt to have more punch. I’m not racing anyone so for what I use it for it works great.

Favorite features would have to be the captains chairs. Love the center storage area with the extra cup holders up high for the kids in the rear. The seats are great for long trips.The overall size leaves everyone enough room to get comfortable. Controls on the steering wheel control everything.

Well like everyone else I think gas mileage could be better but I wanted a full size truck with the larger engine and knew I would be making more trips to the pump. I’m satisfied with the power but more power is always a good thing.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review