Great Truck
By McCannibal on
2006 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)
This is my first truck to own and I love it. It rides great, drives great, and feels great. I used to own a 4 door mercedes and this truck has WAY more room in the back seat than the mercedes had. this truck hauls like a champ although your mileage will decline (as expected) There are only 3 problems I have with it. 1. The driver' side door rattles a little when over rough roads or bumps. 2. The ash tray rattles a little over rough roads or bumps. 3. Ever since they started adding ethanol to the gas my fuel economy has dropped significantly (From 20 MPG to about 16) Overall, I really love this truck and will continue buying ford trucks.
Favorite Features
Back up sensors, Sirius radio, leather seats, interior room, V8 power, even my fiance loves driving it.
Suggested Improvements
Do something about interior rattles. I dont offroad at all so there really is no excuse for it. Also, find a fix for this stupid ethanol added to gas. I specifically drive across the other side of town to go to the one gas station that has no ethanol in the gas.