2006 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Ford makes a great, durable tr

2006 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

Ford makes a great, durable truck
By Katie on

2006 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

When I first went to the dealership, I was originally looking for a small car for my grandmother. I had gotten my license about a week earlier and had already put a down payment on a BMW, but when I saw the truck over on the other side of the lot I was thinking,Ē I bet I can drive one of those!" So we took it for a test drive and I was hooked ... the interior was beautifully designed, and it handled very well, I honestly was impressed, because I always thought of trucks as big, clunky hunks of work-type vehicles, but now I know otherwise.

My favorite feature of my truck is how the gas / brakes pedals move forward and backwards so that if I donít want to be too close to the steering wheel, I can just move the pedals back a little bit, and I'm ready to go!

The only improvements that I would make to this vehicle is better gas mileage, and larger wheels / tires. The tires that come on this vehicle really are too small, and look funny.