Better than my 03 Silverado
By SBila71 on
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
Well, I bought this truck replacing my 2003 Silverado which gave me more problems than the 89 Silverado I sold. I bought my Ford used as a certified used truck and as of now I have no complaints. It's been on the road longer than the Silverado I bought brand new. I Like it a lot better than my Chevy, and it would have smoked my Chevy in a quarter mile with ease. It is true blue mettalic with the bottom quarter silver mettalic. It has everything I want in a full size truck and then some. The storage room could be better, but you could always get the Super Crew!
Favorite Features
The power and torque, most of the locations for all the drivers controls. I like the sound system as well. The little shocks for the hood to stay up. Back-up sensors, when its not winter out!
Suggested Improvements
More areo dynamic design for tailgate area. Standard daytime running lights, or eaiser to add on. Change the tilt steering lever to just a button to push or pull, not the weird one that's in there now. When truck is shut off, all doors unlock! Change lock out switch for back windows only!