Best Yet
By GLB on
2006 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)
Driving this truck has been a great experience so far. The acceleration of this truck and the handling are beyond the back seat of this truck very compare. The interior has been put together very well. The flow of it keeps the truck from looking like a box. I have 3 children and they fit into comfortably with plenty of arm and leg room. A lot better fuel mileage than my F-350. The layout of the instrumentation is a lot better than in the past. Very easy on the eyes. I truly enjoy driving this truck.
Favorite Features
The interior is very user friendly. The ease of reach for all the controls makes the interior comfortable. Interior noise is almost diminished with this truck. Amazingly very little outside noise is heard.
Suggested Improvements
The only critical thing I could find so far is the side view mirrors seem to be made of cheap material and thin. Just bumping into them moves the mirror. Look to thicken the material (plastic) used for better durability. Raise the back seat in the SuperCrew to allow for more room under the seat.