2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Try It You Will Love It
By REBEL on 12/05/05 12:15 PM (PST)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

We just purchased another FX4 because we loved the 2002 we had. We find that the vehicle rides as nice as any car and we need it to tow our 27 foot trailer with all our toys, whether it's snow mobiles or 4 wheelers. There is plenty of power and the gas mileage is decent. The interior is roomy because we have the super crew model and everything is easily accessible from the drivers seat.

Great Truck
By TomV on 12/01/05 12:33 PM (PST)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab XL 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned two Dakota club cabs in the past 9 years and decided to go for a full size truck this time. The Ford F-150 is hands down twice the truck the Dakota was. Even in terms of fuel economy it is much better than either Dakota ( a V-6 and a V-8). The cab layout is good, the controls simple and intuitive. The ride and handling are great - and QUIET! Visibility with the new side window design is superb.

Read before you buy
By rodsF150 on 11/23/05 13:35 PM (PST)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab Lariat 4dr SuperCab Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second Ford F150. It's a great truck! Just make sure you are aware of the miles to gas ratio. It cost me between $57-$67 to fill up. I Would like to see a better design for the information buttons that display miles, trip, and temp on the dash. They hide behind the steering wheel can't I see them! The 5.5 foot bed is a bit of a disappointment. Ford needs to design an F150 four door truck with a 6 foot bed. Conclusion the rest of the truck is excellent!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.