2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Great Truck if it doesn't vibrate
By Rob on 07/14/06 16:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have had a vibration that seven trips to two different dealers can't fix that is coming from the rear end. None of the common F150 vibration problems are evident according to the dealers. One service manager acknowledged that a truck that vibrates when it performs its intended function is indeed fundamentally flawed. It gets worse with my boat on the back. Beware of this vehicle if you are evenly remotely mechanically inclined as the bouncing exhaust, violently shaking bed, rattles, and random vibrations of many sorts will drive you insane. I intend to drop mine off at the dealer and refuse to pick it up and take the credit hit from Ford instead of dragging things out in court.

Great Truck
By CDTSHERWOOD on 04/14/06 10:39 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

No problems so far. Great looks and nice quiet ride. Getting good mileage 15.5 in town 18.0 highway.

Vermont Ford
By jay johnstone on 04/07/06 08:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Have 5.4l engine. Upgraded to longer warranty as I realize I could fix almost nothing under the hood. Easy to drive despite huge size, gas mileage has been about the same as my previous 4l Ford Ranger.

By far, the best truck seen to date
By Douglas on 04/05/06 22:23 PM (PDT)

This is my 3rd Ford truck, and it is by far the best one yet. It has all the comfort and feel a truck should have. I applaud the engineers for the effort and thought they put into the design, functionality, and comfort of this vehicle. As a guy who likes performance, this truck has great potential. I may put on a Flowmaster exhaust, and high flow intake just to see what performance gains are available.

One Sharp Truck
By kenshideout on 03/28/06 14:04 PM (PST)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I love this truck. Every time I pull into a gas station, it seems like the truck is like a magnet for compliments. One of the reasons I ride a Harley is for this same response, Lots of chrome on my Harley attracts attention like this truck brings on the "Wow" what a great looking truck. It drives well, has a great interior package, comfortable seats, with Harley logos throughout. The 22 inch wheels are an attention grabber, and moonroof is a great option. I like the AWD capability, and the fact they only build 10,000 of these makes ownership a plus. Not everyone has one, making them unique. Gas mileage of course could be better, but it's a truck. All in all, Love this truck.

Trouble from the start DEALER ONLY
By Dwayne on 02/16/06 21:27 PM (PST)

This is my 6th Ford truck and like all the rest, I really enjoy this one. Nice to have a vehicle with leg room for a large person of 6'5" FINALLY. We Americans are large people why are you taking away the leg room? Sorry! This vehicle is a good buy. When I purchased it, the check engine light was on and the dealer let me leave with it that way. Telling me to give it a few days to see if it clears. Yes, that's what they told me. As might guess, it never cleared. Back to the dealer twice in 3 weeks to resolve the matter, they still have it. I found the tail pipe was bent and kinked. No one there listens but the exhaust is not able to escape properly.

2006 F150 Harley Edition Rules
By Lawrence17 on 01/31/06 14:24 PM (PST)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCab 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Previously I owned a 2001 Harley Edition and experienced no problems. I updated by purchasing the 2006 Harley Edition and couldn't be happier. This truck rules the road. There are more amenities in this truck than in some luxury cars. If you are looking for a truck that will turn heads, this is the one!

What a truck!
By Gregg on 01/17/06 11:46 AM (PST)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Only owning it for a few days I cannot speak about reliability. In my opinion it is the best looking of all the new trucks. Seats are firm but comfy. Rear seat access is wonderful. It makes me smile every time I walk outside! Ford's lease program is outstanding!

Few more extras
By Larry Murchison on 01/16/06 11:31 AM (PST)

The 2006 Harley Davidson is a very good vehicle and wonderful to drive. However after driving it for two weeks I find that Ford left out a few items. No light in hood or locking glovebox. And it could use a few more horsepower.

First Ford Pickup
By Sam on 12/25/05 01:39 AM (PST)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Ford continues to have a "Better Idea". It doesn't have the best engine, it doesn't have the most impressive interior or exterior, but in the final analysis, it is the sales leader year in and year out because of the package. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts and that is the key. It offers an excellent combination of comfort, power and styling that aces its competition. My XLT Crew Cab with Texas and Oklahoma Package came with power seat, mp3, 6 disc CD, running boards, 4.6L V8, automatic, keyless entry, 3 interior power points, enough room for six adults and it can tow a small yacht with ease. It's about the package. It is not the best at anything specific, but best overall.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.