2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Nice Truck
By Mike on 10/05/06 14:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

F-150 Lariat 4x4 is tough offroad and smooth on the highway. 5.4L V8 engine is tops and interior styling is the best I have seen on any other truck hands down. Seating is very comfortable and ergonomic. Very quiet smooth ride with plenty of interior storage.

I love it
By Josh on 10/01/06 18:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab STX 4dr SuperCab Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Ford truck, and I've loved them all, but this one is the best by far! There's not a better built truck on the market, period.

Great Truck
By Craig on 09/25/06 19:58 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Only have 2500 miles so far, but coming from a 2000 Super Duty, which was a great truck, I was skeptical. I am very pleased with this truck; 14mpg city 17mpg hwy, less road noise and wind noise than my wife's Grand Caravan. I very much enjoy driving my new truck. Comfortable seats and nice layout of controls.

Best of the Best
By Jim Franko on 09/06/06 05:30 AM (PDT)

I use my F150 4WD SuperCab Lariat for everything, we even take it on long trips. It's comfortable, drives great, it's quiet and it hauls what I need to haul.

Lariat SuperCrew
By Brian on 09/02/06 17:22 PM (PDT)

I traded my F150 FX4 SuperCab for this truck and am loving it so far. The difference in ride quality between the FX4 and the Lariat is night and day. So much smoother on the road, easy over the bumps, just a joy to take out. I love the extra room in the SuperCrew and getting the 6 ½’ bed is a real plus. Everything is at your fingertips and the captains chairs are definitely the way to go for comfort. Edmunds says there’s limited storage but I’ve had no problems. People say the power is lacking but before I bought the Ford I test drove the Chevy with the 5.3 and Ford felt to have more punch. I’m not racing anyone so for what I use it for it works great.

Great truck but weak A/C in AZ
By wm link on 09/01/06 22:58 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab Lariat 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I am really impressed with nearly all of this vehicle in first 100 miles. Interior design is SHARP and beyond comparison...but how did Ford goof up the air conditioning (2004-06 design) over prior models? Ford A/C had been ICE cold...nearly meat locker rated for years. I rated the truck as 9 over 10 under the comfort, build design and reliability due to the disappointing A/C. The drive is quiet but performance seems lacking over my 1998 model with same 5.4 engine...yet has more HP, that I cannot feel. Is it a numbers game? So far I am recommending this truck with reservations on the A/C. I hold out optimism that the A/C can be massaged a few degrees cooler.

Extremely Satisfied
By ryowns on 08/29/06 06:47 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab Lariat 4dr SuperCab Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I am extremely satisfied with my new Ford SuperCab. Good gas mileage, good power, roomy and comfortable. Looks great, rides great, handles like a dream, and I feel safe. After 13 years in my Ranger it was time to move up. Our other truck is a 2005 King Ranch Super Crew. After my wife decided to drive it I just went and got my Lariat. I couldn't be happier with the exception that I really enjoy the King Ranch.

F-150 Review, 2006
By Larry Dunlevy on 08/24/06 12:40 PM (PDT)

I have owned 5 F150 over the last 15 years and this is the best driving of them all. However I paid extra for the captain chairs and in my opinion they are the hardest and most uncomfortable seats that I have ever had.

F150 Excellent Quality
By johnchik on 08/14/06 13:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab STX 4dr SuperCab Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Never thought I could be happy with a full size pickup. The F150 is a work horse that is sturdy, fun to drive and extremely comfortable.

Awesome F150
By TommyT on 07/21/06 12:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My 2006 F150 is awesome! Comfortable, powerful and quiet. I've had my truck for seven months and I don't have any complaints. I've hauled with it and towed with it with no problems. The family loves it because it's so roomy inside. Handles like a car, but you still know you're in a truck

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.