2006 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
All Aboard!
By PauL on 04/05/08 19:27 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Needed room for 6 people. This one fits the bill perfectly. Comfort is A1. But when the back windows are rolled down, sounds like a freight train and the high pitch humming sound kills your ears. The front end shimmies even with new tires. Really disapointed. Gas miliage stinks too. Seems as though braking could be better.

Great F-150
By gus on 08/05/07 19:35 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The design inside and outside is great. The space in the supercrew backseat is great. The only fault is the 4.6 feels underpowered.

Need some power - look elsewhere!
By Mike Keating on 08/03/07 19:35 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my 06 F150 Supercrew 4.6 litre in October of 2006. This was the 1st new truck I had ever owned, man have I been disapointed. Under normal driving conditions I suppose for most the power of the 4.6 litre is adequete. As soon as I hooked my 19 ft boat up to it man where'd the power go Ford? With my Chevy I never even knew the boat was back there, not with this motor. If you plan to haul even the smallest camper/boat do not get an F150 with the 4.6 litre, it's awful! If you are looking for a pickup that drives like a car, buy it. If you need a truck with some power for work/play dont buy an F150 w/ this motor. Overall as soon as I can financially trade this Ford F150 in its gone!

F-150 No wonder it is the top seller!
By GSS on 01/21/07 11:00 AM (PST)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After 13 months of owning my F-150 SuperCrew I am still excited each time I drive it. It is solid, comfortable, looks great inside and out (even after 13 months with 2 kids).

Built Ford Tough, But Quiet
By Greg Wilson on 03/16/06 20:11 PM (PST)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Ever since I first test drove the vehicle, I was impressed with the vehicle's quiet drive, response, and handling as though it were actually a sedan. The cabin presence I believe is unmatched and rivals the attention to detail of most European sedans. The heat treated box frame demonstration on the TV commercial, the results are unbelievable ... superior ride, roomy interior cabin.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.