2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Great Truck
By Craig on 09/25/06 19:58 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford F-150 SuperCab FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Only have 2500 miles so far, but coming from a 2000 Super Duty, which was a great truck, I was skeptical. I am very pleased with this truck; 14mpg city 17mpg hwy, less road noise and wind noise than my wife's Grand Caravan. I very much enjoy driving my new truck. Comfortable seats and nice layout of controls.

Great Truck if it doesn't vibrate
By Rob on 07/14/06 16:01 PM (PDT)

I have had a vibration that seven trips to two different dealers can't fix that is coming from the rear end. None of the common F150 vibration problems are evident according to the dealers. One service manager acknowledged that a truck that vibrates when it performs its intended function is indeed fundamentally flawed. It gets worse with my boat on the back. Beware of this vehicle if you are evenly remotely mechanically inclined as the bouncing exhaust, violently shaking bed, rattles, and random vibrations of many sorts will drive you insane. I intend to drop mine off at the dealer and refuse to pick it up and take the credit hit from Ford instead of dragging things out in court.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.