2005 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Love my Ford

2005 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

Lariat SuperCrew (5.4L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

Love my Ford
By dlpadilla1 on

2005 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

God, what to say about this truck.........oh yeah, AWESOME!! I owned this beast for three years before trading her in and that was only due to gas prices........got to the point where I started crying at the pump. The drive quality was great, really smooth ride. The interior was very spacious for my two kids, wife and myself. It definately had power which was evident by the two sets of BFG All-terrains I went through in 11 months, very expensive and stupid replacement, but fun!! Driving up north was a blast, especially uphill, always had power on tap for passing..........please people, stay to the right!

Shift on the fly 4 wheel drive was great, driving back roads.........oh shit deep mud, shift right on over to 4WD high and blast my way through it. Sunroof was definately nice for those nice nights letting the cool breeze flow into the cab. Sliding rear window saved me from having to call a locksmith on a couple of occasions, just slid my 7 yr old son in and viola, doors unlocked. Last but not least was power, it was easy to add bolt ons and extract more power from the motor, why I faced a $2000 tire replacement in 11 months.

Hahaha, of course, more power out the gates.