2005 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Best Truck I have ever owned

2005 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

XL SuperCab (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Best Truck I have ever owned
By edgarsdad on

2005 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have a 1999 F150 extended cab 4.6L Triton engine. This has been the best truck I have ever owned. I called the Ford dealership at 70,000 miles to check on how much a tune up, brakes you know, what I thought was time or past time, to have done to keep it up to date on maintenance, and was told or asked why? It's not recommended until 100,00 miles. I was shocked! I had run into a little extra money and wanted to have this done while I had the money. To my great surprise, it was not time. The ride and comfort is superb. I will definitely buy another one, if this one EVER runs down. It's like the Energizer Bunny ... It keeps going and going and going! I LOVE IT!

The oh so comfortable seats, AC, power,payload, body styling, lack of maintenance, and did I mention the comfortable seats and AC :) I drove it from AL to ID and back. The comfort level was just unbelievable I LOVE IT!

The only improvement I could suggest would be to make it totally maintenance free :). Since that is impossible, I can't think of anything. I LOVE IT!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review