2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
My First Car
By My First Car on 08/22/05 15:58 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I am 16 and this is my first car/truck. Because I am 16 I had a lot of shopping to do and there is no doubt that I made the right decision. For a truck its size it has GREAT fuel economy. I get 17mpg in the city and almost 26 on the highway -- it's amazing. I used to hate ford cars but there is no doubt that they have the BEST trucks.

Excellent truck
By Melynda B. on 08/20/05 09:39 AM (PDT)

The truck can hold up to six people, while storing items in the back. The Ford F150 drives excellent. When going over bumps, it is not as noticeable as other trucks at all! We really have enjoyed having it.

F 150 Super Crew
By Steve Melton on 08/17/05 12:09 PM (PDT)

Good overall truck, nice interior with leather captain chairs with floor shifter and console. Build quality is so far been outstanding. Much stiffer ride than 2001 F150 I traded. Dealer easy to work with

My Ford F-150 Truck
By My Ford F-150 on 08/17/05 01:21 AM (PDT)

I had driven my brother Ford F-250 Lariat and I was so surprised that a truck could handle so easily along with comfort plus quietness. When the time came for me to purchase another vehicle, Ford F-150 Lariat was my choice of trucks I had been looking at.In fact, my Ford truck handles more easily than my car. My Ford F-150 is very good on gas, example, I live in Georgia and I took a trip to Jacksonville, North Carolina, approximately 390 miles and it didn't used a full tank of gasoline. It still had 134 miles to go before the big "E". Great on gas, especially now with gas prices over the hill. I wouldn't trade my F-150 for any other truck, just love driving it too much. You Check one out.

King Ranch Rules
By Seniorchief Ret. on 08/10/05 09:07 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The ride and handling are like driving are great. This 4X4 rides more like a luxury auto than a truck. I have only owned it for a short period but will really get to test it this fall when I go hunting.

Great Buy
By jjcmlc on 08/10/05 01:37 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Smooth driving and can barely hear exterior noises at freeway speed. Interior design very unique and functional. Durable leather interior and the audiophile stereo upgrade is a must !

dream truck
By rick w on 08/09/05 14:39 PM (PDT)

Only had it for 3 weeks but love it. Beautiful, powerful, luxurious. Went with a spray-in bed (negotiated a credit for the plastic liner part of the package) and a aluminum fold down tonneau cover (Fold A Cover) and solved the storage space issue. Fuel economy is not good (15/18) but fits my situation.

Tough Safe Truck
By Dennis Schumaker on 08/09/05 11:52 AM (PDT)

I owned a 2004 SuperCab that was a piece of junk. Many problems! I traded for a 2005 Supercrew Lariat. After 800 miles someone turned in front of me when I was going 45 mph. Air bag went off, and $13,500 worth of damage to truck. All in front of doors. I hurt my hand on the steering wheel when it spun out of control, but I was not injured severely. If I would have been in a Chevy, I would not have been so lucky. They might not be the fastest or stop the quickest, but I believe they are the safest! And they ride and look better than all the rest!

My New Ford Truck
By Terry Vance on 08/01/05 17:32 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had no problems whatsoever with my new truck. I find it much more comfortable than my 2001 Silverado and I really like the new body style. The Super Crew works great for me.

Great Truck -- My first Ford Product
By Steve on 07/30/05 14:53 PM (PDT)

Ford has finally built the best truck on the market, period. This truck was built for people who drive trucks. The details in the design are great. It rides like a car, drives like my luxury car, and is made like a tank. The only competitor was the Tundra, but it doesn't come close to the quality of this vehicle. The Super Crew has tons of room with the 4 doors. The Triton/5.4L is horse. The LineX bedliner is a must. Great add-on. I'll check back in 10 years when I've put 200,000 miles on it. Awesome job, Ford.