2005 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
I hope nothing brakes.
By uncle bubba on 11/11/04 14:52 PM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

i know semi-metallic pads are to wear differently, but i have had this truck for almost 3 months and the rotors are looking like wash boards already. those things should still be glass smooth. the dealer says "it's normal" but i know better. i cannot prove them wrong, but i know i'm right. other than that, i love this thing. i have never felt a tighter ford truck than this one.

farm ford
By gmomo on 10/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Operate horse farm have the tow package 10,500 lbs handles well with trailer over steers a bit on tight corners hyway mile/gal is about 17/18 without tow with tow 12/14 level ground (three horse trailer) in town driving 10/12 stop and go 10 all work related use is very good handles well when loaded (trailer or box)

F150
By G Scobee on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Great looking truck inside and out, awesome torque, with only a few interior moves this would be the perfect truck.

the most comfortable truck around
By forddude1502004 on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab XLT Rwd Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have had a few trucks and this has been the best driving and handling truck i have ever owned. would i own another ford f150 again, yes most addsurely. and bye the way this is the first new ford f150 i have ever bought!

Great truck!
By TSchneider4x4 on 10/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have really enjoyed the car-like ride and the attractiveness of this truck. While the 4.6L lacks a little bit in power, the truck still performs nicely and handles like a dream. I would recommend this truck to any truck buyer who wants a real American truck that looks as great as it performs.

THIS TRUCK IS AWESOME
By 04XLREGCAB4X4 on 10/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab XL 4WD Styleside 8 ft. LB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I DRIVE TRUCK FOR A LIVING AND WHEN I GET INTO THIS TRUCK, I FEEL THAT I COULD DRIVE 10000 MILES A DAY, AND THATS AFTER 400+ MILES IN A 2 TON TRUCK, SO YOU KNOW I'M TIRED.

Best Truck Ever
By Jason Shinn on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Ordered this truck exactly the way I wanted it and after picking it up I soon realized it was even better than I expected. The ride is so smooth and quiet I almost forget I'm in a truck. My 5.4ltr has 500lbs of torque and does whatever I want it to and begs for more. Ford did an unbelievable job on the quality including the fit and finish. I just can't say enough about how pleased I am with this truck. I hghly recommend it!!!

FX4
By John916 on 09/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I just bought my '04 truck in September and so far so good. I know its a Ford, but I took a big chance in buying it. The interior is the best in its class! The engine is a little slow, but it does well. Honestly, the truck handles like a car.

FORD F-150
By Dan1906 on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

thanks to the new f-150 i am able to carry my family and my work tools all at one time. Not like my old truck 2004 Chey. Silverado 4door xcab.

It lived up to all claims
By John F. Paul on 09/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I started to research the new Ford F150 in February, 2004. By April I was convinced that Ford had made some significant changes to the interior, exterior and most importantly to its safety ratings. I traded a 2000 Chev Silverado, LT Z71. Good truck, but nothing compared to the 2004 F150. Much more room in the bed and cab; love the floor shifter, much better air circulation with great vents, glad I did not get the moonroof, extra space in the overhead rail compartments very handy; best riding vehicle, ca