Used 2005 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews - 320 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

2005 Ford F-150

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Great truck at a great price!
By Jamison Turner

2005 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have been completely satisfied with this vehicle from the day I bought it. It is a great designed vehicle that drives unlike what you would think something this big would handle like. It is extremely roomy and will hold five to six adults without a problem.

Roomy interior, stylish exterior.

Awesome
By Phil71185

2005 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I just picked it up last week and all I can say is wow. I already loaded my 4-wheeler in it and took it out hunting with me. It had no problem at all climbing any of the hills or going down the logging trail that my 2001 Nissan had. It's also a lot better on gas than I thought it would be. 250 miles on it so far and just a little under half a tank left. Would recommend it to anyone. It's one awesome truck.

Extremely large center console and in dash cd changer.

Onboard 120v outlets.

Great Truck
By James A. Istwan

2005 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This F-150 has performed well. Engine performance is crisp, the ride is nimble, and the driveability of the truck is impressive. The leather front seats are comfortable, and the interior lay out is convenient for drinks, cell phones, storage areas, etc.

Exterior appearance, interior seats and trim, solid closing doors, interior lighting, power rear window, 18" wheels.

None. Just go buy a step ladder when you decide to wax the roof of the super crew.

awesome truck
By grd2083

2005 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this truck for my wife and baby on the way. Safety features are incredible and ride comfort is outstanding. I am very particular about my trucks and have combed over this one front to back and I have to say that the overall quality is unsurpassed. This is the best investment I have ever made. If you are hesitating because you want to drive other makes, DON'T waste your time. This truck is not the fastest 0-60 but can out pull, or haul any other. Not to mention very stylish,roomy, and quiet.

Safety features from passenger airbag sensor to five star crash rating and adjustable petals that will allow my wife to sit back away from the airbag in her last few months of pregnancy.

Only that I wish the bed was longer, but I believe they have extended it on the 2006's.

FX4
By GD

2005 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

FX4 with leveling kit, cold intake, Magnaflow dual exhaust. The throttle response is much better with modifications and even a little better gas mileage.

Audiophile sound system, sunroof.

Body panels seem thinner than my 2001 and there are no door guard moldings. I already have a large door ding.