Used 2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

And I thought my Tundra was good........
By TJ Vollman

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my "baby" after having a terrible accident with my Tundra (it was totaled). I swore I would never buy anything but a Tundra (it saved my life) but then I saw the new F150 and it was LOVE at first site. WHAT A MACHINE ! Towing my 24 foot SeaRay became a walk in the park. Built like a tank....rides like a Benz....I'm a Ford Man now and I'm never looking back.

I love the interior design and the smooth quiet ride.

None........you guys did it right.

Another Truck Review
By Nick

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck, so far only 3,000 miles on it and no complaints. Gas mileage not great but it's a truck. The interior is like a sedan with no engine noise and very little road noise. A/C is not cold; on 100 degree days it can still be warm in the cab. The sound system is lacking power unless you add a amp. or aftermarket speakers. The power of the truck is adequate for the truck size. C'mon your pushing 5500 lbs. of steel. When you step on the gas it will go, it just takes a little bit longer. The new tires that Ford has contracted with is okay, why didn't they make a more common size; it's pretty hard to find a replacement tire. Overall great truck.

The design is great, it looks like a truck not a bug. The interior is straight forward and controls are simple to use.

Let's have cold A/C and a stereo system that has power.

Deep bed
By truck driver

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Nice truck, stylish; only big complaint is the depth of the bed. It's hard to get things out without having to climb up in it.

I like the style, the drive and appearance of the truck. Handles easily.

Take away some of the deep bed and make it easier to unload.. More anchors in the bed and on the bed walls would make it easier to secure the loads.

Ford F150
By Douglas Chandler

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This truck runs exceptional smooth. Feels like one is inside a luxury vehicle. Outside sounds not heard. Great storage areas inside the cab, lots of room & comfortable. Exterior speaks for itself. Overall dependable, smooth running truck.

All the extra storage areas.

Lariat F150
By Bob

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I wanted an upgrade from the 1995 basic F150 I traded in. I feel good riding in it, looking at it, washing it and getting numerous complements. I plan on keeping this one longer then the previous truck.

Paint and back-up warning sound.

Light to see to put your key in at night.