2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Excellent Truck
By Carm on 03/02/05 19:45 PM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Very nice truck, well designed. New front end. Like the design from the side view. Very roomy inside, enough for six people. Nice ride. Handles the road real well. I have full power seats, windows locks, power mirrors, and even a power rear sliding window, signals in the mirrors, 4.6 motor. Gas mileage could be a little better, I guess, for this size truck. 13 mpg. city and about 17.5 mpg on highway.

Still neutral on performance.
By RMiller on 02/26/05 22:02 PM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab STX Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Handles well, comfortable interior, great looks. Deep beds are a plus. Fairly loud when driving around town; also a bit sluggish, especially when pulling a trailer. The rear-end sounds odd when cruising at higher speeds.

F150 4dr SuperCab
By malibut100 on 02/26/05 18:02 PM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I find the vehicle to be very comfortable, and would recommend the vehicle to anyone shopping for a pick up truck

The Lariat is a premium ride
By dlh on 02/23/05 18:12 PM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

It's good looking inside and out. It drives and rides more like a SUV than a truck. The premium audio system is very impressive. The Lariat is really a luxury machine. It has many features only found on the finest cars. My only complaint is that it is so large that it is difficult to park or put through an automatic car wash.

Ford Tough
By Diane on 02/19/05 19:04 PM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Although we haven't owned our truck very long, we're sure it will more than serve our needs and satisfy us with all Ford has to offer.

Love my Truck
By Mama on 02/19/05 10:29 AM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love my truck, the leg room is awesome, the storage is wonderful. The look of the truck is rich. The handling is unbelievable, the gas mileage is really good compared to others. If you want a truck that you'll be proud of, buy one of these beautiful trucks.

Best truck ever
By Jeffrey Scott on 02/05/05 06:54 AM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I never thought someone would build a truck that rides as well as most cars while not giving up the "toughness" a truck needs. My new F-150 Lariat is not only a great looking vehicle; it gives you the best of both worlds with truck tough reliability and comfort that is as good or better than most cars!

Great Truck.....so far
By Jay on 02/03/05 22:26 PM (PST)

I have the 5.4 engine in this truck. So far so good. Bought in 5/2004. Looked at the Tundra, Titan and Sierra. In my opinion this was the best truck out there. This truck has lots of interior room unlike the access cabTundra. I have bucket seats with the HUGE center console - plenty of room for storage. Only complaints: not near enough room under rear seats and the standard tires are a joke. They need tires like the Titan. Right now I have 8,900 miles. In the summer I was averaging betweem 16-17 mpg (city & hwy). Winter avg is 15 mpg, but that's what you get with a big engine truck. New interior is awesome. Highly recommended. 1st Truck.

Fun on the Run
By Kathy Kinder on 02/03/05 01:14 AM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The F150 is a fun vehicle to drive. Easy to handle, and comfortable to ride in on dirt roads. I love it.

Impressive,Tough F-150
By Mattys150 on 02/02/05 23:55 PM (PST)

This truck is very impressive, from the exterior style down to the console shift transmission. Very throaty V8 power with smooth shifting and quiet riding and superior handling. Leather seat and driver controls very convenient and classy style make this truck very fun to drive each and every time, and the best part is power windows in the upercab that feel nice on a warm summer day. Lift assist tailgate very handy for doing work and great towing power for my 32 foot camper. I have nothing negative to say about this truck. Keep up the good work Ford!