2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews 12

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
One tough truck
By John C.H. on 11/29/04 15:54 PM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Over all this is by far the best truck I have ever owned. 6 trucks in all. Fun to drive, quite, great fit and finish. Good job Ford Motor Co.

F-150
By TONE251 on 11/16/04 13:33 PM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

AN AWESOME AND FUN TRUCK TO DRIVE. POWER AND TORQUE ARE GREAT FOR TOWING!

150
By ryanl on 11/16/04 12:09 PM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

ride is very comfortable

Gotta Get One
By David Murray on 11/16/04 11:52 AM (PST)

I purchased this new truck and absolutely love it! Its a great work, family, or whatever the occasion vehicle to drive. I highly reccomend one to all who are in the market

I hope nothing brakes.
By uncle bubba on 11/11/04 14:52 PM (PST)

i know semi-metallic pads are to wear differently, but i have had this truck for almost 3 months and the rotors are looking like wash boards already. those things should still be glass smooth. the dealer says "it's normal" but i know better. i cannot prove them wrong, but i know i'm right. other than that, i love this thing. i have never felt a tighter ford truck than this one.

Great truck!
By TSchneider4x4 on 10/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have really enjoyed the car-like ride and the attractiveness of this truck. While the 4.6L lacks a little bit in power, the truck still performs nicely and handles like a dream. I would recommend this truck to any truck buyer who wants a real American truck that looks as great as it performs.

FORD F-150
By Dan1906 on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

thanks to the new f-150 i am able to carry my family and my work tools all at one time. Not like my old truck 2004 Chey. Silverado 4door xcab.