2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
2005 f-150
By brian on 05/23/05 00:18 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck. Very happy with towing torque. Style inside and out is second to none.

poor reliability, electronic problems
By lee on 05/21/05 07:37 AM (PDT)

Shifts uneven, no guts, electronic problems at 6000 miles. Otherwise the best looking truck on the road.

operational functioning of 2004 F-150
By twohollands on 05/20/05 16:31 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I think the fit and finish is much better than my Chevy. The only quality issue was a defective leather seat bottom, which the dealer replaced somewhat reluctantly (cost to them).

Great truck.The seats stink!
By mark in wyoming on 05/19/05 09:23 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck, quiet, nice looking and good gas mileage -19 mpg under 70 mph. The problem lies with the seats; we have the Lariat with heated seats, They are bad; after an hour you are not happy siting in them.

Ford 150 Supercab
By Rick on 05/18/05 14:05 PM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The truck SEEMS big when cornering or parking. I think the 21 inch wheels make it unnecessarily high off the ground. I had to replace a tire and found most manufacturers don't make the standard tire size (not Goodyear, not Bridgestone, not Goodrich--only Michelin and Cooper).

My Lariat F150
By MikeB7 on 04/29/05 17:31 PM (PDT)

Completely satisfied! Spent many months researching and went with the F150 over the Titan with no regrets. The interior is pure luxury, the exterior has the best appearance. The Titan was tempting for awhile but I grew tired of that look and the Titan interior is no match. Ford quality is real.

Love my truck
By julia cancio on 04/16/05 07:28 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

We looked at all the trucks in the market . Drove them all this truck is so quiet you can drive all day an never get tired. In the first week we put 2500 miles on it . My husband love it so much he got one too. The best thing about it was the day we test drove it and did a quick stop and the salesman hit the back of my seat. It stopped better than the Tundra; we almost hit a car in that test drive.

My best truck ever
By Gary Allen on 04/12/05 16:00 PM (PDT)

After owning 5 different Ford F150 pickups during the past 21 years, this is without a doubt the finest truck I have ever owned. Overall performance is unequaled, it is as quiet and comfortable as a car, and it is also as tough and solid as a brick. Simply put... the truck is exquisite!

F150
By Sean on 04/10/05 04:58 AM (PDT)

I've bought several new vehicles over the years. This truck is by far the best vehicle ever. I and my family love it. It's so comfortable to ride in that my wife falls asleep every time we go somewhere. We love our F150 SuperCab.

My review
By David on 04/10/05 03:57 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I waited especially for this model year to buy the F-150. I paid just under $21k for mine. Of all the trucks I have driven, this one ranks up there in ride quality. The only downside is the power isn't where I want it to be. That will change with some upgrades soon.