2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
King Ranch
By Joy Ray on 03/19/05 16:57 PM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

A beautiful truck with fantastic power. Very easy to drive, great visibilty with very few blind spots. All in all a great truck.

Luxury Vehicle With A Bed
By MIKE on 03/14/05 21:47 PM (PST)

I didn’t go to buy a King Ranch but when I sat in it I knew it was all over! Such a great ride and the attention to detail was just overwhelming! When you open all the windows and moon roof along with "power" rear window its like a rag top! Every thing gets a "10" with the exception of the gas mileage, but I knew that going in and it’s really no problem because this truck is a dream to drive. And I have never heard a better sound system! If you want to turn heads and feel like a "king" then try and find a Ford f150 King Ranch and buy it!

Great Family Truck!
By Eric on 02/24/05 08:01 AM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have the 4 door which is perfect for a family with 2 kids. During the week it is a professional sedan in which I am pleased to transport clients. On the weekends my F-150 becomes my toy for camping, little league, household chores, etc. With a tonneau cover I keep my baseball/softball gear available for the weekday games and practices without compromising the clean and still like new appearance I want for my clients. Absolutely versatile!!

New SuperCrew was worth the wait
By Fyrdawg on 02/23/05 18:38 PM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

As an owner of a 01 F-150 SuperCrew I was very happy with my truck, until I saw the new '04 style at an auto show and set my sights (and wallet) on owning one. Almost one year and 17,000 miles later and was it ever worth it. I custom ordered my Lariat from an excellent knowledgeable dealer and would do it all again. The truck's new exterior is incredible. The new outside is nothing compared to the inside. The new flow-through cabin design does not have words to describe it. The power moonroof, audiophile 6 disc changer, and power memory leather seats make for a great road trip whether around the corner or around the country. The ride is smooth and most of all for a truck VERY QUIET. What a SWEET RIDE!

A great design!
By Rob L on 02/17/05 04:22 AM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I did a ton of research before I decided on this pickup, and let me say that it has been a great experience to own one. Build quality, handling, power and comfort have all lived up to expectations so far. I also like the feeling of safety I get from the front-end crash test that I saw on television last year. As an Emergency Responder, I can say that it was really impressive in that there was minimal passenger compartment compromise. As a family man, I really appreciate the safety features considered in this vehicle. I really wanted a 6.5 foot bed, but if you can live with a 5.5, this is one well-built product.

Bad Truck!
By Motley Crue Rocker on 02/06/05 17:44 PM (PST)

If you're in the market for a new truck, do yourself a favor and test drive an F- 150 FX4 4-door truck. And you'll discover why it's well-simply the best. The interior is black & beautiful. The ride is what surprised me the most, smoother than Cadillac, and man, can this truck tow anything with ease. But I will be honest with you, the truck is heavy-real heavy. This truck was built with a new body which increased weight, BUT many people don't know that in case of an accident your chances of survivng are huge. Plus if you want to show your buddy your truck is stronger than his Dodge or Chevy, trust me it won't disappoint you. VERY STRONG! You get everything, power, smooth ride, comfort.

F-150 FX4
By JLA on 02/03/05 00:46 AM (PST)

This is a do all type truck. It has the looks of a luxury SUV on the inside and the rugged go anywhere 4WD look on the outside. It serves as a pseudo "mom-mobile" but dad still looks cool towing a boat. And if you need to haul a load of anything it does the job as long as it is not too big.

I love it
By joe pal99 on 02/02/05 23:07 PM (PST)

It is the smoothest truck I have ever driven.The power, the handling, the turning radius are all real sharp. Extremely quiet also.

My Experience
By Larry Lewis on 02/02/05 22:03 PM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I am very happy with not only the comfort, but also with the noise level in the cab. It is quiet. I have the large engine which gives me plenty of power and not too bad of gas mileage. Only thing I wish now I had gotten the leather seats.

Lariat Supercrew 4x4 Black/Black Leather
By Frank on 02/02/05 21:25 PM (PST)

This truck is fun to drive. Everything is there at your fingertips! You get in it and you get that feeling of comfort and feeling good about yourself. You say "It's mine, all mine."